Jack Falahee

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, he's a cutie and good at playing a cocky summbitch, but I can't really get into HTGAWM. I feel like waaay too much shit is happening at the same time...or not at the same time.

Reactions: enzicmoon
D

deleted569501

He is so fucking hot but I'm pretty sure I read that the actor is straight, surely it can't have been that difficult to actually find a gay actor?

His upcoming movie Cardboard Boxer will star him and my favorite former Disney hunk David Henrie.

InfiniteKing

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm, I cant tell if I like him or not. His revelation in this most recent episode just makes me think he's being painted as a douche; a gay douche, and not much else. :/

That being said, I was instantly hard with that segment where he brought the hacker the chinese food. too cute.

justcurious88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would assume that he is gay based on his social media, particularly his Instagram profile.

And he also avoids the topic when asked. In his recent Out magazine interview, he just seems very elusive about it, that he would just rather not say because it shouldn't be of interest to people. It's exhausting how much he beats around the bush. He said:

"I don’t think answering who I’m sleeping with accomplishes anything other than quenching the thirst of curiosity. And moreover, it seems reductive. It’s been really interesting to be in the middle of the industry’s fascination with the individual, because I never thought about that growing up or when I was at acting school. No matter how I answer, someone will say, ‘No, that’s not true.’ We still live in this hetero-normative, patriarchal society that is intent on placing everything within these binaries. I really hope that – if not in my lifetime, my children’s lifetime – this won’t be a question, that we won’t need this.”

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just started watching the show after seeing his scenes on YT. I guess the title was off-putting for me. It's a pretty good show. I think the guy that plays Viola Davis's husband used to be very hot too, Tom Verica.

rogerbb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was totally blown away by the last episode! I didn't see any of that coming. I won't miss Rebecca. I didn't like or trust her from the beginning. It will be interesting to see what happens next season.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I would assume that he is gay based on his social media, particularly his Instagram profile.

And he also avoids the topic when asked. In his recent Out magazine interview, he just seems very elusive about it, that he would just rather not say because it shouldn't be of interest to people. It's exhausting how much he beats around the bush. He said:

"I don’t think answering who I’m sleeping with accomplishes anything other than quenching the thirst of curiosity. And moreover, it seems reductive. It’s been really interesting to be in the middle of the industry’s fascination with the individual, because I never thought about that growing up or when I was at acting school. No matter how I answer, someone will say, ‘No, that’s not true.’ We still live in this hetero-normative, patriarchal society that is intent on placing everything within these binaries. I really hope that – if not in my lifetime, my children’s lifetime – this won’t be a question, that we won’t need this.”

Yes. Recently read the same thing in his interview with OUT magazine (March edition). He is on the cover and has a four or five page photo full-page shoot in this publication. Never heard of him prior to that, though.

In the article he is very thoughtful and articulate.

Last edited: