Jack - GreyJoggerBoy (tiktok/onlyfans)

D

deleted1050631

Does anyone have any of his onlyfans content? I know he says there is no nudes but I recently saw a clip of one of his onlyfans exclusive videos and his cock is hard. He only post showing his products with no underwear on so you can see the outline of his cock but on this little clip his cock was completely hard, or so it looked. I was wondering if anyone has any of the onlyfans exclusive content they'd be willing to share? Thanks so much in advance.

Reactions: nove666

magi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone checked out his only fans yet? Curious about the ”peeking up his shorts under the desk” content.

sundragon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not for $15/month with no nudity... I'd spend my money elsewhwere. if he said he'd do nudes for money, then yes, lol

Reactions: Sagadrop

Fum Fom

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's literally the most we've ever seen on his Onlyfans, I gave it 2 months but I haven't renewed again, he's lost interest already and is just showing repeat posts from his tiktok/ the same stuff over and over.
I can unfortunately confirm. He has it all to earn a lot of money through this venue, but each person is free to decide their limit. I suppose people get rather disgustingly offensive when horny, too, which adds to his loss of interest. My only hope is that he ends up finding renewed interest, and reconsiders it in the future. I've seen it again and again on OF. Guys that start being very firm about not showing skin, then they realise it is less of a problem than they first thought... Some even stop for some months before rethinking and coming back more liberated... Because, by the end of the day, showing some cool naked fun is definitely not something bad.
In his case, he also never saw himself as sexy, so there's this other layer, because he probably does not understand how sexy he is, and he feels uncomfortable, still.
For me, he's the hottest. I love his geeky way more than anything.

D

deleted1050631

Id love to see his stuff but everytime try to sign up to any onlyfans accounts my CC gets blocked, which is why I'm asking on here for it.

JaLoBro

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love his bulge videos. But he also reminds me of that creepy little girl from the movie Hereditary.
No, I haven't subbed to his OF...yet.

Reactions: Linduil