Jack Labrant?

mvrkchris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to keep you all updated, I thought his post were going to get better since he was starting to show a teeny tiny bit more cleavage you would say I guess.. anyways, I was a dumbass and bought into it, it’s still a SHIT SHOW!! He literally is reposting the same pictures over and over again, he crops out a shirtless pic to only show his face and if you tip him he will send you the full shirtless pic! I could see if the shirtless pic had maybe his dick print or something but NO! It’s literally a picture you’d see on Instagram. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY!! Don’t buy into it! I wasted $40 on that douche. His subscription is $20 per month for cropped pictures, then in order to see his “exclusive” uncropped pics you gotta send him a tip for literally the same pics he posting on Instagram.

I mean at the end of the day I’d still suck his dick and let him raw dog me but I’m still upset

Heyhey2289

Experimental Member
Media
Has anyone bought thw only fans subscription? Interested but not if his content isn’t up to par. I’ll contribute as well $$...I went to school with Cole before they moved to enterprise and always knew clay and jack would be the freaky ones of the family
His other brother Luke is the freakiest of them all

Zack93

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So far he hasn’t posted anything we wouldn’t see on Snapchat or Instagram. He is a nice guy, and he always responds if I send him a message on Instagram. No, I haven’t asked for anything on his OnlyFans yet. I doubt he posts anything too raunchy, tbh, but I’ll repost if he does.

He hasn’t been begging for tips or offering “exclusive” shit that we pay to unlock.

Even if we don’t get to see it, Ima stay subscribed to support him. #BecauseCute & #Marine serving his country.

xoxoxo
Tell him to stop shaving lol but thank you!

Alphaflight14

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"I won’t lie after every workout before i hop in shower i do sometimes strike poses see where the workout hit we’ll see where I’m slacking and not happy with and just look at the body raw and uncut. I can change lighting some of this and that to make it look better but this is just raw footage. I really am small for what i feel i could be and I’m trying hard to just lose any extra fat on my body and the hardest is around the belly button which is all diet."
Ugh such a tease... think he’ll ever give a sneak peak of the goods?:emoji_smiling_imp::emoji_smiling_imp::emoji_smiling_imp:

rhetty

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aww he seems like a genuinely nice guy
Super nice guy from a pretty well respected family. I grew up with his older brother here in Troy. We went to school together then to college. It’s been about 7 years or so since the family moved from Alabama.

SurferShane

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
One of the problems is that he has posted several pics in black underwear. And black doesn't photograph well, it just becomes a solid black mass. BUT there is often more photo info in there. If you save the pics and if you have Photoshop go in and adjust the brightness and contract (using levels) and you can see a lot more. I did that with one pic that originally looked like just a solid black blob but after adjusting it there was some very very nice "bulge detail" clearly visible.