Jack Labrant?

Zack93

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"I won’t lie after every workout before i hop in shower i do sometimes strike poses see where the workout hit we’ll see where I’m slacking and not happy with and just look at the body raw and uncut. I can change lighting some of this and that to make it look better but this is just raw footage. I really am small for what i feel i could be and I’m trying hard to just lose any extra fat on my body and the hardest is around the belly button which is all diet."
Lawd have mercy

Reactions: tnuser5

Vinny2019

Legendary Member
Media
"I won’t lie after every workout before i hop in shower i do sometimes strike poses see where the workout hit we’ll see where I’m slacking and not happy with and just look at the body raw and uncut. I can change lighting some of this and that to make it look better but this is just raw footage. I really am small for what i feel i could be and I’m trying hard to just lose any extra fat on my body and the hardest is around the belly button which is all diet."
Wow! Y’all sweet asf with these post!

Caliboi916

Cherished Member
Media
Sacramento Stad (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very much appreciated <3

Alphaflight14

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ugh such a tease... think he’ll ever give a sneak peak of the goods?:emoji_smiling_imp::emoji_smiling_imp::emoji_smiling_imp: