Jack Napier Videos

bigtitnuzzler

Just Browsing
Media
Wow, Jack's been here....awesome...
Am specifically looking for a favorite clip of mine which I had, but have lost, of Jack and another black man double-donging a beautiful, lighter-skinned, very busty black girl with one of the most amazing bodies I have ever seen. I believe the premise of the film may have been that it was either Jack or the other guy's birthday, and she was a 'present'... one memorable part involved her sucking Jack's monster schlong while being impaled by the other guy on a couch in front of a fireplace... does anyone recall or hopefully have the clip...?

JACK NAPIER

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, 818 area, Southern California, United
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure how the "photo verified" process goes around here but there certainly is an easier way than talking to someone on the phone. Try posting something in your gallery that couldn't possibly be faked or found on the internet. The pictures currently in your gallery look like they are from professional photos.

Uhh.. you could post a picture of you next your computer screen with this site open. You could do the typical picture of you taking a picture via the bathroom mirror. Not sure if that would count as photo verified but it would certainly be believable imo.
Once upon a time, that would have been a good idea... but I've done that SO many times, on several sites... people steal those, too, you know. There's NOTHING digital that can't be faked... the difference is how WELL it's faked. Video is harder to fake than its worth on a site like this so most people wouldn't bother... but nowadays, people can rip entire pages... even sites, and all the content in them... we wouldnt have all these cool links if that wasn't possible. But a phone call? REALLY hard to fake

JACK NAPIER

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, Jack's been here....awesome...
Am specifically looking for a favorite clip of mine which I had, but have lost, of Jack and another black man double-donging a beautiful, lighter-skinned, very busty black girl with one of the most amazing bodies I have ever seen. I believe the premise of the film may have been that it was either Jack or the other guy's birthday, and she was a 'present'... one memorable part involved her sucking Jack's monster schlong while being impaled by the other guy on a couch in front of a fireplace... does anyone recall or hopefully have the clip...?
I remember that vaguely... It was a long time ago, but I was dresses in all white, she was in all red lingerie, I believe, and he got a little lap dance before it all kicked off...

hoolz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack your a fucking champ. All your scenes are quality and you seem like a really genuine person in all of them

What is you all time favorite scene? Which star gives the best head? Is there anyone you really want to do a scene with?

JACK NAPIER

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack your a fucking champ. All your scenes are quality and you seem like a really genuine person in all of them

What is you all time favorite scene? Which star gives the best head? Is there anyone you really want to do a scene with?
Man... thats a hard question to ask, boss... thats like asking what your best day in school was... if they were ALL awesome days. I've been doing this now for almost 10 years, and as you have seen, I've had a LOT of awesome fucking days on set... and some of those days carried on to OFF the set, feel me? But as far as best head... 99, Annette Schwartz, Mahogany Bliss, Misty Stone, and as of late, Andi Anderson... and i can't think of anyone that I'm hard up for that I haven't booked or shot already... but there's alway a new girl... we'll see.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media

Not sure what that proves.. EXCEPT THAT I AM APPARENTLY JACK NAPIER!

Lainey, and the movie is "There's Something About Jack 18."

I've actually been following Jack's career pretty much since he started. Now, that doesn't mean I can tell you anything really about him.. just that I watch his movies and whatnot.

Edit: I have to say that my personal favorites are with Violet Blue and Jeannie Rivers. Tons more but those really stick out in my mind. Hey Jack, you got Jenna Haze.. how about getting that little slut Daisy Marie?

Last edited:

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure what that proves.. EXCEPT THAT I AM APPARENTLY JACK NAPIER!

Lainey, and the movie is "There's Something About Jack 18."

I've actually been following Jack's career pretty much since he started. Now, that doesn't mean I can tell you anything really about him.. just that I watch his movies and whatnot.

Edit: I have to say that my personal favorites are with Violet Blue and Jeannie Rivers. Tons more but those really stick out in my mind. Hey Jack, you got Jenna Haze.. how about getting that little slut Daisy Marie?
Thanks for the info. Now if I can only find it...

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the info. Now if I can only find it...

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

That's the whole scene except the ending which is actually really good. The ending is attached to the beginning of another scene for whatever reason and still seems to be missing something. I can upload the.. final product when my bandwidth resets.

JACK NAPIER

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CuriousGuy said:
Wow, I just signed on to the site and saw your offer to call people who sent you their number, I missed it by a damn day! LOL Would be one of the biggest thrills for me if you'd make an exception to your "one day only" offer for me:rolleyes: My number is XXX XXX XXXX, worth a shot, lol. Can't tell you what it would mean to me to hear you on the phone. When I took a trip out to California years ago I actually saw Bam on the street in West Hollywood and was too damn chicken to approach him, I've regretted it ever since. Would love to talk with you for a bit, would be sort of like winning the lottery! LOL But I understand if you can't do it, believe me. Most important thing is that you're a member here and we can hear about your life and experiences hopefully. If you do call me, please ask for Alan, and after I get up off the floor, I'll definitely enjoy chatting with you. Your biggest fan

Alan
It was nice talking with you, boss!

JACK NAPIER

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's Lainey... from and early TSAJ 18... But that's not really proof. Anyone can research that. What you MIGHT not know is that the videographer for this scene WASN'T Lee G. It was Yani Searles. The house was on Septo st, in Northridge, CA, and all though it isn't featured in THIS scene, we've been hee a couple times and there's a nice pool in the back yard where I did ANOTHER scene with Ann Marie. Real talk!

JACK NAPIER

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to Wikipedia, he's 36 years old. As I said:

It will be fun to see if "JACK NAPIER" can answer Stratedude's question.
It really wasn't that tough... and anyone with an account can change wikipedia information. It's not the best source for "FACTS" because of this reason.