Jack Napier Videos

illadee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello to all.iam looking for a long time for the flower tucci & jack napier scene from "jack assed out"
could someone help?

1049933h.jpg

Last edited:

JamaicanGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy, do you know what movie this is from? And if you do can you tell me? And if you have it can you post it? Pweeeease! :tongue:

This girl looks hot and naughty and I would die to see this whole thing.

sorry if someone has already answered, but that girl in the photo is Jade Marcella, and that scene (she is with Jack Napier) is from:

1. Finally 18, from West Coast Productions in which she and Jack Napier do it alone, (A preview of this exact scene also appears on "There's Something About Jack #5. There are six scenes in the Something About Jack 5 video plus 2 bonus scenes. The Jade Marcella scene is the second bonus scene and is NOT shown on either the dvd box cover or in the chapter menu. You have to scan manually through the final scene in order to get to it.)

She can also be seen in
2. Chasing the Big Ones #1 (year: 2000; Scene #2), from West Coast Productions where she is with both Jack and Mandingo.

(In anticipation of any disputes, I do own both DVDs, so I'm looking at the scene right now. And, I, too was captivated by her look way back, when I first saw her in a trailer, and, as you can see, did a lot of searching to find
who she was and where she performed. There seems to be a bit of confusion with another young lady who seems to go by the same name--or perhaps the archivists made an error. So, some wikipedia and IMDB entries don't appear to be accurately attributing the right actress' photo to the girl in THIS photo. )

JamaicanGuy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy, do you know what movie this is from? And if you do can you tell me? And if you have it can you post it? Pweeeease! :tongue:

This girl looks hot and naughty and I would die to see this whole thing.

sorry if someone has already answered, but that girl in the photo is Jade Marcella, and that scene (she is with Jack Napier) is from:

1. Finally 18, from West Coast Productions in which she and Jack Napier do it alone, (A preview of this exact scene also appears on "There's Something About Jack #5. There are six scenes in the Something About Jack 5 video plus 2 bonus scenes. The Jade Marcella scene is the second bonus scene and is NOT shown on either the dvd box cover or in the chapter menu. You have to scan manually through the final scene in order to get to it.)

She can also be seen in
2. Chasing the Big Ones #1 (year: 2000; Scene #2), from West Coast Productions where she is with both Jack and Mandingo.

(In anticipation of any disputes, I do own both DVDs, so I'm looking at the scene right now. And, I, too was captivated by her look way back, when I first saw her in a trailer, and, as you can see, did a lot of searching to find
who she was and where she performed. There seems to be a bit of confusion with another young lady who seems to go by the same name--or perhaps the archivists made an error. So, some wikipedia and IMDB entries don't appear to be accurately attributing the right actress' photo to the girl in THIS photo. )

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
flashy = absolute legend :D:cool:

These next 4 scenes are rar. files, so you will need WinRar or some other decompressor.

Jack In Me POV

Scene 2
Havana Ginger

MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

Scene 3
Marsha Lord

MEGAROTIC - The red light district of file hosting & online storage. Adults ONLY!

Scene 4
Leah Jaye

Scene 5
Ricki White

***** if a password is needed to open the files *AFTER* download, not *BEFORE* which it should not be, try as a code this address...

The Real Hitmygthang! http://www.hitmygthang.net