Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, Nokia....do you have the scene with Jack and Mariah? It's from one of the Booty Talk series, don't recall which #.

The beginning of the scene, during which Mariah was caught off guard by his size and actually asked someone behind the camera, "How do you suck a dick this big?" was pretty easy to find for a while because of the novelty of it, but the fucking between them was scorching.

If you could pull that one out of your hat, I'd be forever grateful.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, Nokia....do you have the scene with Jack and Mariah? It's from one of the Booty Talk series, don't recall which #.

The beginning of the scene, during which Mariah was caught off guard by his size and actually asked someone behind the camera, "How do you suck a dick this big?" was pretty easy to find for a while because of the novelty of it, but the fucking between them was scorching.

If you could pull that one out of your hat, I'd be forever grateful.

It's from Bootytalk 12. I'm uploading a high quality version now. In the mean time you can watch Mariah and Mandingo here.

eifmp

Experimental Member
Media
I love how you posted all these Jack Napier scenes. But which scenes would you all recommend? By 'recommend' I'm asking for scenes in which females have legit orgasms or really good fake ones.

hoolz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Torrie Morrison and Tristyn Kennedy are must watch. Absolutely great scenes

Dr_Faust

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you so much!

Do you have Jack’s scene with this girl? I have no idea who she is…

I have the scene her name is Violet love it is in DVD format I will upload it over the weekend I need help finding the scene with jack & angel from something about jack 19 and or either of the jack napier show (1 or 2) especially the scene with jack, sativa & Ashley more from #2!!!

thanks to all who post the vids

Last edited:

Dr_Faust

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok so i have the Violet Love & jack napier scene from something about jack 3 ( a dude was asking for it a bit ago) its a DVD rip & its a vob file. It's a friggin gig + in size and its taking forever to upload i downloaded a free converter but its not shrinking the size of the file! Any ideas??

str8_ish

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You found it? I was the dude after this scene. Is like the search for the holy grail. You legend!

This program can open vob files and should be able to convert them. Ideally you should be looking to convert to mpg first and then into a container format such as avi if you wish: VirtualDubMod - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

Would be best if I could test it out myself. Where did u download it from, do you have a link please?

Dr_Faust

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i used to own the DVD & ripped it off there, will this shrink it?? cause the problem im having is its taking so long to upload like 3 hours on my connection (dont laugh) im not getting great speeds at the moment. as it stands that scene alone is a lil over a GB in size. I need to reduce it to around 600MB or less to efficiently upload it. BTW im gonna upload it to depositfiles

str8_ish

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The program i mentioned previously does read vob's and converts them but only into avi and huge file sizes. I tested another program that allows vob to avi conversion. This allows you to set the file size you want. It's very basic but it should do the job. Hope this helps

http://www.videohelp.com/download/AutoGordianKnot.2.55.Setup.exe

Dr_Faust

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if anyone can help me out with my search I'd appreciate it the scene with ANgel & Jack Napier from Something about Jack 19 and/or the scene from The Jack Napier Show 2 with Sativa & jack & another girl thanks much guys

str8_ish

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the Violet Love scene Dr Faust but downloading for free from DepositFiles is a pain. Hope I'm not asking too much but is there any chance you could upload the file to a more popular sharing site such as rapidshare/megaupload/fileserve/filesonic?

Or if anyone has managed to download the scene from DepositFiles, could you please upload it to one of the above mentioned file sharing sites?

Dr_Faust

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the Violet Love scene Dr Faust but downloading for free from DepositFiles is a pain. Hope I'm not asking too much but is there any chance you could upload the file to a more popular sharing site such as rapidshare/megaupload/fileserve/filesonic?

Or if anyone has managed to download the scene from DepositFiles, could you please upload it to one of the above mentioned file sharing sites?

thats the only one I have a pass for im sorry tell you what if no one else has downloaded it & sent you a link you can get a quick download from by the weekend i'll let you use my user & pass for the weekend just PM me on friday and let me know. how does that sound?