Jack off buddies

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe im stupid but it seems to me a pretty gay activity yet men claim to be straight or at least predominately straight when they request it

Can someone explain this to me?

max90

Expert Member
Media
I don't think it's always a gay thing.
If you're talking about 40 year old men who search on the internet for a guy to jerk them off, yeah I think it's gay.

But if you're talking about two young guys just having fun and exploring what they like, it doesn't have to be gay. Most end up married to girls.
A lot of guys have compared cock's in their childhood or jacked off together.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's always a gay thing.
If you're talking about 40 year old men who search on the internet for a guy to jerk them off, yeah I think it's gay.

But if you're talking about two young guys just having fun and exploring what they like, it doesn't have to be gay. Most end up married to girls.
A lot of guys have compared cock's in their childhood or jacked off together.
All of which sounds pretty gay with the exception of marring a female part.

Being comfortable with someone doesnt make it any less gay just less awkward

JamestownNudist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
age has nothing to do with it. guys always still compare themselves to other guys and a circle jerk is a good opportunity to compare and get off. See who is bigger when flacid. See who is bigger with a boner. See who can get a boner faster. See who can shoot their load the fastest. See who shoots the biggest load.
Its a manly competition thing (in a lot of cases).
granted, lots of times it is a gay thing. lol

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
Have you seen the movie "Spartacus" directed by Stanley Kubrick in 1960? There is a homoerotic bathing scene played by "Laurence Olivier" the Roman Senator and "Tony Curtis" his slave, using the analogy of "Snails and Oysters"!!
Marcus Licinius Crassus: Do you eat oysters?
Antoninus: When I have them, master.
Marcus Licinius Crassus: Do you eat snails?
Antoninus: No, master.
Marcus Licinius Crassus: Do you consider the eating of oysters to be moral and the eating of snails to be immoral?
Antoninus: No, master.
Marcus Licinius Crassus: Of course not. It is all a matter of taste, isn't it?
Antoninus: Yes, master.
Marcus Licinius Crassus: And taste is not the same as appetite, and therefore not a question of morals.
Antoninus: It could be argued so, master.
Marcus Licinius Crassus: My robe, Antoninus. My taste includes both snails and oysters.

max90

Expert Member
Media
I think age has to do a lot with it. Age makes the difference between boys who are just fooling around a little, until they get a serious relationship with a girl, on one side, and grown-up men who are still attracted to the same sex, even though they aren't in their puberty anymore, on the other side.
For me, there's a big difference here. But maybe not everybody think about this the same.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe im stupid but it seems to me a pretty gay activity yet men claim to be straight or at least predominately straight when they request it

Can someone explain this to me?

It is a 'gay activity.' Thought a bit less so during puberty. If the activity continues to middle age, what else can you call it. The activity is simply the activity, for whatever the reason.

I think that when 's' guys mention it and they have to add that they are 'straight' they are giving credence to a sickening societal bias="Be anything but gay."

FB

BTW: Your cut-cock compares well to that aerosol can.

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
There have been many historical homoerotic societies where boys were encouraged to play with boys and older men to mentor them before marriage and procreation!!

Bolt Upright

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow.........lots of......posturing about what makes it "Gay" LoL...........Who Cares........Whatever gets you off in the moment.

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It shouldn't mean anything really. All men are programmed to be horny bastards ordained to spread our seed in any way we can. We're born with erections. We wake up with erections. Sometimes it's fruitful with women sometimes it's just recreational either solo or with men. Life is short so enjoy!

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree with rodsmith! except do have a degree of difficulty with the following ..."Sometimes it's fruitful with women sometimes it's just recreational ... with men."

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I agree with that "labels' remark. It's pretty meaningless. Sexuality is a continuum and there's not really a way to label anything "gay" very meaningfully. Talking about pussy while jacking with a bud is not necessarily gay. When I've done that, it really feels like male bonding, but NOT especially gay, the way sucking cock would ( as opposed to sucking "cock wood," i guess!).
As several guys have pointed out, men are programmed to cum, and most men will do it in any circumstances.
I say get over the squeamishness and jack off with your buds.

Reactions: hornyguy269