Jack Off Club

Prophet2069

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm pretty sure there is a club called St Louis Jacks. Check them out. Good luck!

pleaser, is what you're referring to called "Club St. Louis"? That's what I was going to suggest. Yes, it's legal, and they have a website. It's Downtown off Jefferson and, Damn, what's the street name?, Guy that was killed for being gay. I'm a terrible 'homo' when it comes to remembering that stuff. Christopher Somethin. The Club's a cool place. Very cruisey, lotta trolls, tell em to get the fuck away from ya, they will. The Occasional hot cocks will come in depending upon the time. It's like fishing. They open the outdoor clothing optional pool after Memorial Day. That's hot! B/F blew my cock outside by the pool one night. One of the most intense ejaculations I ever had. Steam room, Jacuzzi, Showers, Weight Room, Lockers, Private rooms, VIP rooms, Private and guarded Parking Lot. Haven't been there in a while, but thinking about it is getting my dick hard. May have to make a trip back soon. If your into a more secluded, personal interaction...I'll jack off with ya. Keep Smiling, laterz

Last edited: