Jack off machine!!!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sextent said:
Oooh turbo please!
Could you really make one though, looks pretty complicated and you can't see all of it.

Actually, there is enough detail to get the basic idea. This is a basic eccentric arm
(think steam locamotive drive wheels), and lever arm type of arrangement. I have to give the guy credit for the extra drive to stimulate the nipples. Not having very sensitive nipples myself, such an accessory doesn;t usually occur to me. The support is out of the camera range, obviously, but doesn;t look that complex. The bottle is just a two liter soda bottle, with a rubber membrane aroud the bottom to maintain a seal. Looking at the hose, I suspect the other end is connected to a vacuum pump of some type, to maintain suction with the up and down motion. I have also looked at the so called fucking machines, which also are just an eccentric wheel and shaft arrangement. To tell the truth, as an experiement, I built a type of "sucking" machine. I used an electric vacuum pump, a plastic cylinder, a few vacuum quick connect fittings, and an electric vacuum solenoid. One 12 volt power supply, and a continuously variable pulse generator, which can control independantly the on and off time of the pulses, as well as the frequency, and voila`---one controllable sucker, that you can vary the rate and intensity of. Oh--it also has a vacuum regulator to control the level of vacuum. I haven;t made it microprocessor controlled....yet.:biggrin1: Ok--I now expect the REAL flames to begin....:tongue:

sextent

Just Browsing
Media
I got a reply!

No blue prints - sorry!
But it's basically just a low volt DC motor and crank with speed controller, a joint to connect the crank to the link on the bottle, soft foam in the bottle to give a good fit and additional crank from the motor to drive the nipple stroker and that is pretty much it!
I am probably going to make another video which shows the workings, as so many people have asked this question.

This sounds pretty complicated to me!

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To me the most erotic thing about something like that is the unique combination of submission and control. Like it's very submissive because you just lay there and let it take care of you but unlike having another person working you over you're in complete control of when it stops and starts and how it's done. I'd like to have something like that.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He may be just the model.

There's a guy with very thick glasses and a pocket protector behind the camera.

:tongue: