Jack off on the phone?

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys. I'm not going to ask "Am I the only one?" because I know I'm not but I would like to hear some of your circumstances and stories about Phone masturbation. And not so much phone sex, because well... That's what your supposed to do during such an event, lol. I'll start with an experience I had recently.

I was on the phone with DELL tech supports for over two hours. At about 100 minutes into the call I decided. Why waste this time listening to her babble on about this and that when I can just listen for questions and jerk my cock. So that's exactly what I did. I worked myself for about 20 minutes or so, lube, different positions, anything I could do to entertain myself. I'm sure my breathing got quite heavy into the phone, but she didn't ask any questions. I did however plan an escape route in the case that she asked "What is that Swish-Swosh sound I hear? Sounds like a lubed cock." I was going to say "Oh, I'm making pudding, I'm having my nephew over later." lol The guilt, and excitement is what I think intrigued me most about the experience. This was my first time, I think I might make it a regular thing, well at least as often as I have to speak with a call center.

Thanks guys! Can't wait to hear your stories, I hope some are funny!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys. I'm not going to ask "Am I the only one?" because I know I'm not but I would like to hear some of your circumstances and stories about Phone masturbation. And not so much phone sex, because well... That's what your supposed to do during such an event, lol. I'll start with an experience I had recently.

I was on the phone with DELL tech supports for over two hours. At about 100 minutes into the call I decided. Why waste this time listening to her babble on about this and that when I can just listen for questions and jerk my cock. So that's exactly what I did. I worked myself for about 20 minutes or so, lube, different positions, anything I could do to entertain myself. I'm sure my breathing got quite heavy into the phone, but she didn't ask any questions. I did however plan an escape route in the case that she asked "What is that Swish-Swosh sound I hear? Sounds like a lubed cock." I was going to say "Oh, I'm making pudding, I'm having my nephew over later." lol The guilt, and excitement is what I think intrigued me most about the experience. This was my first time, I think I might make it a regular thing, well at least as often as I have to speak with a call center.

Thanks guys! Can't wait to hear your stories, I hope some are funny!

And I didn't want a customer support job! :rolleyes:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm climaxed on everything from the bedpost to the ceiling to my face (in my eye) and all over my dashboard but I don't think I've ever cum on the phone. :wink:

I have jerked off while talking on it though. :biggrin1:

chosencock399

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah my ex was in New Zealand and she'd call me up and we'd just be chatting and I'd hear her go quiet or let out a little moan which would get me confused so I'd stop talking and ask "what you doing?" and she'd just say nothing and that she had to go. Then I was talking to her on IM and she told me what she was up to and it was quite a nice thought. Then next time I spoke to her on the phone she started again with the little moans and I asked what she was up to and she said in her little embarrassed voice "...sinning" (that's what we used to call it haha). It made me go a bit shy, apparently she just found my voice a turn on, like whatever I was talking about, I can't remember but it was nothing remotely sexual. I went quiet and she just said "say something" but I'm not the most talkative person so I had no idea what to say plus the pressure was on haha. She just said say anything so I read out something haha can't remember what it was but it was the most non-sexual thing ever. She was sort of giggling and moaning which made me a bit embarassed, but this time i was fully turned on thinking about what she was doing (man she was a 10/10 proper naturally beautiful and sexy girl) so I joined in too but I wasn't saying anything just listening to her moaning which where getting louder and more frequent, yum. She's kind of embarassed about making noise during sex so she always tried to hold her lips together but I always was able to make her let out a little moan without her wanting too, and I could hear this happening over the phone, and she was moaning more the more i started my heavy breathing. I heard her make herself cum and I came a few minutes later but had to lay the phone down to finish myself off. By the time I was done I picked up the phone and I could hear she was moaning again haha, then said "aww why'd you stop?".

I always wanted to try it again with her but whenever I asked she was always too shy and it just wasnt spontaneous enough really. Although one time I heard her getting into her moan rutine while I was chatting away with her and started to listen then she had to go and later on told me that someone walked in on her haha, lucky she had a pile of clothes behind the door saving her a few seconds to cover up and make it look like she was sleeping.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I used to have many boys do this for me over the phone when I was younger.

One time I was on the phone with one of them and his step dad came in to the bathroom just as my friend was leaving and his step dad said really loudly "Oh my god it smells in here!!" Trying to embarrass my friend. My friend quickly says... "TK, I wasn't going to the bathroom..." And we both burst out laughing.

butters94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Done it when I was younger talking to one of my friends on the phone they never suspected a thing, or did they who cares it was so hot knowing that they were listening to you masturbate.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One night I was so horny that I made a booty call to a FWB, b/c I was thinking about all the fun sex we had together and I wanted some more. The only problem was at the time I was in NY and he was in DC. I told him why I called and he told me he was horny too. So, we started talking dirty and he asked me if I had a dildo. I didn't have one. But that's the great thing about NYC: even at 2am you can find anything you're looking for. I walked around the corner to a 24-hour market and bought a cucumber.
I called my FWB again and we got back to our phone sex again. That was the only time I ever did assplay during phone sex. But when it came to sex and that FWB, he could get me to do just about anything.