jack off or jerk off

Do you say jack off or jerk off?

• Total voters

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Jacking" for some reason, sounds more manly and sexual to me. "Jerking" connotes a frenetic, teenage pulling of the taffy. Just my own weird logic, but I prefer jacking.

Reactions: deleted24837951

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought a jerk was someone who ... no really that word always makes me think of beef jerky which might be quite fitting after all ... seriously though I'm pretty sure that jerk came first and jack followed suit, but personally I prefer wanking along with dear old Mr. Bait ... incidentally wasn't there a very similar thread not so long ago, not that I'm such a stickler, as these matters tend to come and go quite frequently - and then fade from memory rather quickly - even though the reasons for them usually stick around a while longer ... in any case, some things always do appear to be pretty pressing

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what ever happened to "beat off"
and maybe "toss" for the brits
I have to say I do like to whack off as well :)
I'm sure there must be hundreds more ... where are you guys hiding all that evidence ???

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They are pretty interchangeable, but I grew up saying "jerk off". If I use the expression "jack" it's without the "off".

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think "wank" is by far the most common in the UK but "toss off" is used. I do use the terms jack off / jerl off but only with Americans. Wank just has a such a good sound to it.