Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't speak for all women but I can speak for many when I say we aren't impressed when you ask. I get contacted about it all the time and well, on the sister site of LPSG it also seems to be a trend. So rather than to type out why women might find this to be an annoying issue. I'll just screen cap my response to one of the many dudes who hit me up asking so dudes who enjoy this can understand why they get completely ignored or have their asses handed to them. Let me preface that this guy said *Hey beautiful, want to exchange pics? Ur so sexy. Want a tribute?*

Screenshot_20191027-132747_Chrome.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I haven't gotten an offer for a "tribute" since I locked down my gallery.

The people who are allowed to see my pics are allowed to do so because they understand boundaries and show respect.

I rarely get random messages anymore.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I haven't gotten an offer for a "tribute" since I locked down my gallery.

The people who are allowed to see my pics are allowed to do so because they understand boundaries and show respect.

I rarely get random messages anymore.

I havent gotten one in a while. It induces nausea when I see the soggy wrinkly printed photos done on the poorest quality print out (gotta reserve ink toner ya know). Reminds me of when you get too much Elmer's glue on the back of the paper on an elementary school project.

Nice dude. How about I print out a photo of your pathetic body and hack a loogie all over it and then send it to you and if that isnt flattering enough...I'll post it in my gallery so others can see just how cool I am.

I dont have nudes up anymore not for this particular reason but dudes will blast nut milk on anything. I dated a dude once who used to target practice on his walls....at his mom's house. She caught onto it real quick and jumped his ass for it. I still laugh about it. This same dude used to blow loads on his velvet green comforter too and his grandma (he stayed there too) was oblivious to what it was when she did the laundry that she came to him and said *you really need to stop blowing your nose on your duvet, kerry*

Dudes...for reals.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I havent gotten one in a while. It induces nausea when I see the soggy wrinkly printed photos done on the poorest quality print out (gotta reserve ink toner ya know). Reminds me of when you get too much Elmer's glue on the back of the paper on an elementary school project.so just hit delete. No need to get butt hurt about someone elses hangup...

Nice dude. How about I print out a photo of your pathetic body and hack a loogie all over it and then send it to you and if that isnt flattering enough...I'll post it in my gallery so others can see just how cool I am.

I dont have nudes up anymore not for this particular reason but dudes will blast nut milk on anything. I dated a dude once who used to target practice on his walls....at his mom's house. She caught onto it real quick and jumped his ass for it. I still laugh about it. This same dude used to blow loads on his velvet green comforter too and his grandma (he stayed there too) was oblivious to what it was when she did the laundry that she came to him and said *you really need to stop blowing your nose on your duvet, kerry*

Dudes...for reals.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Tattooed Goddess

Hey beautiful

zXea2B1.gif

I made this just for you.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I honestly had no idea what a tribute was until someone offered one to me. I figured it was a silly little gesture, so I said "sure!"

Oh sweet jesus mary joseph, there were no words to adequately describe the revulsion.

Yeah as a musician myself and I know you are married to a musician also, a tribute means something entirely different to us...

Hell I'd rather them sing like shit in a video to me and leave their dick out of it. Lol

Reactions: EllieP

I've seen this phenomenon before and for the life of me I am baffled by it. I have never had even the remotest, faintest, most tenuous desire to splooge on someone's picture and send it to them.

Nor do I understand why guys feel compelled to wank on things and leave a gooey, crusty mess for others to find. The same types I suppose who use the bathroom and neglect to flush so the next person can enjoy their masterpiece. Am I an alien or something?

Sometimes I think we need to dump an entire bottle of Clorox in the gene pool. And then saltpeter in the water supply.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’m so glad I’m older, seeing someone older, and not dealing with the nonsocialized whackadoodles who want to unload cocksnot on a photo and then show it to the person in the photo.

In ScarletBegonia world, this is done correctly, in person, face to face, warm on live flesh, with consent.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I've seen this phenomenon before and for the life of me I am baffled by it. I have never had even the remotest, faintest, most tenuous desire to splooge on someone's picture and send it to them.

Nor do I understand why guys feel compelled to wank on things and leave a gooey, crusty mess for others to find. The same types I suppose who use the bathroom and neglect to flush so the next person can enjoy their masterpiece. Am I an alien or something?

Sometimes I think we need to dump an entire bottle of Clorox in the gene pool. And then saltpeter in the water supply.

not my older musician dude, but a guy a friend was dating, who knows my dude....
My friend was driving home from the mountains, we are talking on the phone because it’s late and I want her awake.
Suddenly she yells dammit (dude’s name) and spews a fountain of profanity.
Her dude had whacked off in her car and left it on the steering wheel for her to find.
Yes, he has emotional/mental issues and isn’t fully house trained.

Reactions: Toddcc987

not my older musician dude, but a guy a friend was dating, who knows my dude....
My friend was driving home from the mountains, we are talking on the phone because it’s late and I want her awake.
Suddenly she yells dammit (dude’s name) and spews a fountain of profanity.
Her dude had whacked off in her car and left it on the steering wheel for her to find.
Yes, he has emotional/mental issues and isn’t fully house trained.
I'm thinking she probably should have left some newspapers out for him, what with him not being housebroken.

I relegate people like that to the outer vestiges of the primate family.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
We absolutely refer to him as a monkey now. Not even a great ape.

pity, he had a nice career.

I also think it may be “we teach people how we want to be treated.” She is rough around the edges, and they have a striking age difference. She gave him lots of slack.
Part of me wanted them to make it, but I understand why she walked.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't speak for all women but I can speak for many when I say we aren't impressed when you ask. I get contacted about it all the time and well, on the sister site of LPSG it also seems to be a trend. So rather than to type out why women might find this to be an annoying issue. I'll just screen cap my response to one of the many dudes who hit me up asking so dudes who enjoy this can understand why they get completely ignored or have their asses handed to them. Let me preface that this guy said *Hey beautiful, want to exchange pics? Ur so sexy. Want a tribute?*

View attachment 8301881

Ok main reason, I had no idea LPSG had a sister site. Could you please tell me what it is and the address for it.

And second as a guy, I have never ever honestly seen or understood how a cum covered pic of a woman is flattering to the woman. It screams “hey you’re in my spank bank! And if you only knew what I had you doing in my head to earn that load”.
Just don’t get it.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I havent gotten one in a while. It induces nausea when I see the soggy wrinkly printed photos done on the poorest quality print out (gotta reserve ink toner ya know). Reminds me of when you get too much Elmer's glue on the back of the paper on an elementary school project.

Dudes...for reals.

Can't help but laugh at this story.