Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last edited by a moderator:

oxygenfilm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The short film TOG, starring Jack Parr, is available for purchase for only £3.99, worldwide, right here. We are a non-profit organisation, which means we work entirely voluntarily. In fact, all of the films made are done out of my own pocket.

We have loads of films available which I think you might like, and many are available for free on Amazon Prime.

WRETCHED THINGS (Three hedonistic and provocative chapters, all available on Amazon Prime here - soon to be available on oxygenfilms.vhx.tv, worldwide!)

A SERIES OF LIGHT (Our six-part queer anthology series featuring tonnes of storylines revolving around sexuality, sex and queer life - available on Prime here. and will also soon be available on oxygenfilms.vhx.tv, worldwide!)

PULSE (Our short 5-minute long one-take queer film starring Samuel Curry. Available on Prime)

You can follow our social media here: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram - we update it pretty regularly, and we're also back on set in the coming weeks, making new content for you all which I hope you enjoy!