Jack the Giant!

Blackbeard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is huge! How does he do everyday, normal things with that thing hanging between his legs?

ThickAZGuy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Always the skeptic, I have seen 4 of his clips on ICU and in each case the vids are always a bit fuzzy and from a distance. His hand is out of camera range during the prized cum shot. Me thinks its a pumped prosthetic that's brilliantly done. Would love to be proved wrong though!!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if you read below the vid what people write you will find that it is FAKE. you can get these at the adult shop and put them over your cock and be as big as you want. :confused:

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It´s so funny to watch this vid, the guys facial expression is unique. Maybe its not fake, he is just not human (yet).I´d love to underline that vid with Orang-Utang sounds...

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, sorry guys but I've had confirmation from people I trust that the guy is a fake. It seems they're creeping into videos as well as into still pics. Never mind, was good while it lasted.

If anyone out there has a genuine 12 incher or more and wants to share a vid, let me know. They're as rare as hens teeth!

cheers

Dillon

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The quality is atrocious and the guy is definately umm... how can I say this... "interesting" looking. If this shit is fake, that sucks because this shit is out there and it seems like fucking 10 percent of the big cock pics and 1 to 5 percent of the videos on the internet are fakes. This is a disturbing trend!
:rippedhand:

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
horseboy515 said:
I tried opening the link, but it doesn't work. I even tried copying the URL into my browser, and still nothing! This vid sounds great, but I'd like to see it.

Are you registered with Xtube? If you're not then you need to be. It still works fine for me.

cheers

Dillon

HotManBoobs

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah its fake hes pumping the juice out and then bam when hes done pumping he reaches for the mouse.. uhuh come on now why would u use two hands on that? shit i would

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm... I was thinking - why is he only stroking downwards...? But of course, that would be the only natural movement if a rubber dildo was attached to his dick. I'd say the clip is at least suspicious. But I'll be convinced if more clips with better technical quality showed up. Wouldn't mind seeing that at all :biggrin1: