Jack Tweedy - Celeb Big Brother

swcute

Just Browsing
Media
I know that Jack Tweedy, from celebrity big brother and Jade Goody's boyfriend, used (and maybe still does) to be a model. Did he ever do any nude or semi nude shots....and what do we reckon about cock size. Sometimes thinner guys look larger, but I'm not sure with Jack, although he does look quite cute!

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lets hope he does have a big cock, he certainly doesn't have much else going for him. Lets face it, if all his brains were in his cock it would explain quite a lot.

cheers

Dillon

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He looks so much like a woman. And acts like one. No cock to be found there methinks.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the big puzzles I have about Jack is his name. :rolleyes: He was always known as "Jack Tweed" until a few months ago, when he suddenly became "Jack Tweedy"... perhaps so that his name rhymes with "Goody"... who can say? :rolleyes:

Anyway, I take his 'modelling career' to be on a par with his 'career as a trainee football manager'... there's no evidence of it actually having happened other than his own assertions to this end . :rolleyes:

---> Jack Tweed Homepage. Jack Andrew Tweed biography. Jack Tweed pictures, news, and Jack Tweed gossip.

====

Moving on... to the matter of his penis :rolleyes:....

Jack about himself: "I'm big down there already. I'm bigger than average so the cold didn't make any difference."

Full article (about his wearing Jade's knickers): The Sun Online - Bizarre online: Jade: Jack wears my knickers

====

Some CBB caps:

In a thong: 1, 2

In a towel: 1, 2, 3

Ass in tighty whities: 1

Face: 1

====

And the obligatory footage of Jack wanking off under the covers and spooging on Jade:

---> http://youtube.com/watch?v=oGrKn6qkiIo
(requires you to be logged in at YouTube due to video being flagged for 'adult content')

nobody9098

Just Browsing
Media
omg i just watched him on bigbrother he's sooo funny and thick of what i could c! can sum 1 gt sum capz of im strutin his stuff!! lol cheerz.....

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
This guy must be the most retarded man ever. He's dating Jade Goody! For fuck's sake, has he no self-respect at all???
He obviously has no taste, brains or personality. If you guys want to fuck him senseless it would probably be the most interesting thing that's ever happened to him.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
One of the big puzzles I have about Jack is his name. :rolleyes: He was always known as "Jack Tweed" until a few months ago, when he suddenly became "Jack Tweedy"... perhaps so that his name rhymes with "Goody"... who can say? :rolleyes:

I think it's a bit like Chinese Whispers, Alex. As he's become more visible, loads of people have been mis-spelling his name and it has just multiplied. I think that people get him muddled up with Cheryl Tweedy from Girls Aloud. :eek:

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
I know that Jack Tweedy, from celebrity big brother and Jade Goody's boyfriend, used (and maybe still does) to be a model. Did he ever do any nude or semi nude shots....and what do we reckon about cock size. Sometimes thinner guys look larger, but I'm not sure with Jack, although he does look quite cute!

Anybody can say they are a model !
Incidentally, I am in Playboy next month ...
Miss Fat February .

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bulge is bigger...and I would never lower myself to Jade Goody. She repulses me. And I'm angry because my GF thinks Jack is 'fit'.

He looks more like a woman than Jade!

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd fuck him, he reminds me of an ex and he has those lovely long black armpit hairs (third time I've mentioned the armpits thing tonight). I'd then kick him out in the morning because he has nothing to say.

However, what I noticed from seeing him do that thing in the diary room is that he seems not to have any testicles. Seriously. Seems to have an ok flaccid length but no testes. How strange.

The wank video has been removed from youtube btw.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The swines! :rolleyes:

So long as people are able to play .flv (flash video) files, they can download it from:

---> Badongo One Click Web hosting

It's pretty small, a little under 3 Mbs. :smile:

Heh, alex8 you watch too much Russell Brand!

I had to d/l a player for the .flv but all good fun. He's a naughty little imp that Jack. I dunno what Jade's problem is though, she gave PJ a BJ when she was first in the BB house, if she didn't want the mess she coulda just got down there and swallowed it like a good girl! :biggrin1: