Jackass boys

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Yes, Johnny Knoxville has yet to join in the fun, unfortunately! I've never seen his dick, but I would venture to guess that he's not that big.

Kylar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If I remember right, there was a previous topic about him, or maybe just the Jackass crew in general, and an article was posted with him claiming to be pretty small.

salvyboi

Just Browsing
Media
I am a huge Jackass fan (for the more obvious reasons!!) In fact, Johnny is the only one in the group (with major film exposure) yet to expose himself. In matter of fact, it seems he goes out of his way to not show it (i.e., wear briefs under his boxers). I don't know....kinda iffy?!?!

G

Ganymede

He's exposed himself, but it's been blocked out in the show. I don't think he'll ever do it because he's got the most mainstream career out of all of them.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
He's exposed himself, but it's been blocked out in the show. I don't think he'll ever do it because he's got the most mainstream career out of all of them.
Certainly, but I don't think there's ever been any uncensored footage or pics of those scenes. (Or at least I haven't seen any).

A nude scene of him from Jackass that I would like to see uncensored is the one where he's tumbling down some steps naked.

dirtydevil0320

1st Like
Media
I saw 2day the new movies Jackass 2.5 its free online and u could clearly see knoxville dick he was pissing on the producer OMG ive always wanted 2 see his dick and its perfect