Jackass boys

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wink::wink::wink::eek::eek::wink::confused::confused::confused::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::redface::redface::redface::wink::wink::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Here are the caps I got for jackass 2.5,

frontals by johnny and Bam

Bam takes anal beads in the ass.

some other fun ones...

Pics are here...

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Weird, but on one hand I had always wondered how it was he could consider himself a "bad boy" meanwhile, unlike Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Bam, and even Wee-Man, he didn't have the, um, balls to show his dick. This made me curious about what he was hiding; maybe he was really small.

Then seeing his penis was cool, because, I don't know, you always wonder how big stars are. But, I don't know, it's sort of a side of him I didn't want to see. It's kind of like, I don't know, I wouldn't want to see Tiger Woods' penis.

Okay, maybe what I'm saying is that I had thought Johnny Knoxville would be bigger than he is, and now my image of him is blown. He's just as average as I am, lol. :biggrin1:

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the movie Jackas 2.5

VIDEOS

Johnny_Knoxville2.5.jpg

Bam_Margera2.5.jpg

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I never thought highly of Johnny's wang...but maybe he's a grower. It's prolly 6" at best.

The guy who I thought'd have a big dick is Steve-O. It's okay, but not at all as big as I'd hoped. Not like I was gonna get it anyway.