1. D_Admonition Passageplug

D_Admonition Passageplug Account Disabled

Probably been addressed before, but thought I'd ask again just in case. I'm a skinny guy who is looking to start gaining some muscle. I've gained about 5lbs so far, but i'm shooting to be around 165-170. I'm 150 right now. I wanted to ask the meatheads of the site what their jacking regimes are. I usually get off a few times a day, and wanted to see if you guys do that too/would suggest something else.

2. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    I"ve never really worked to build muscle though I want to, but I'd say jacking less might help you build muscle faster as I would think this would allow the level of testosterone in your body to build up more.

3. MysticNight

MysticNight Member

Not sure what your two topics have to do with each other haha, but I'm also looking to start working out and getting toned/more muscle. But it would be curious to see if the "jocks" of the group ever get off by looking at themselves.

4. justcurious80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    actually, after you ejaculate, your body releases testosterone. so after you working out, rub one out and maybe youll build muscle more quickly

5. bigguy4u

bigguy4u Active Member

Albums:
    I would probably look else where for such info like bodybuilding.com rather than LPSG but thats just me.

6. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agreed ... I had to re-read a few times to be sure I was understanding!

What really matters for gaining mass is 1) your genetics, 2) how often and how intensely you lift, and 3) the quality of your diet. Those three criteria account for 99+ percent of muscle gain.

Steve

7. MysticNight

MysticNight Member

8. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    first, alot is genetic. so, be realistic in your goals but, everyone, nw matter how skinny can gain muscle TONE... but, might not be able to gain MASS.

secret however, you need to work your entire body... that includes LEGS to get a chest! spot growing doesn't work. you have to be well rounded in your routine and watch your food intake or crap. protien and sleep are both important basics to growth.

and almost no two people are the same so, read up and do what is best for you, not what you see the guy doing that you admire.

good luck.

#8 PECTACULAR, May 14, 2009
    Last edited: May 14, 2009
  9. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have to agree with Steve. I've had 3 PMs in the last week from underweight guys concerning whether or not they should perhaps masterbate less. My responses always ask them to give me an idea of how much protein they're getting. Steve's third point is very important with respect to protein intake as an adult should aim for 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight. At 215 lbs, I'm not overweight and I take in approximately 210 to 225 grams of protein per day. My energy level is always high, I work out intensely 6 days a week and for the last 10 years, I've vacuum pumped, jelqed, edged and often masterbate at least 3 times a day without noticing any ill effects.

Draft saved Draft deleted