60% Gay, 40% Straight
There can't be a guy on this site who has not been beating his meat to day
Otherwise why on it

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am jacking this morning a long slow jack. get to the point of blowing and stop and start again!

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am jacking this morning a long slow jack. get to the point of blowing and stop and start again!

Yeah, me too, although haven't jacked for a few days. When I'm free, I jack as much as 5 hours a day without cumming, and try not to cum but twice a week, then there's a huge buildup. About a year and a half ago, I discovered some new deep jacking, and this goes down the shaft with a bit fistful, and pulls the dick further out. I've increased at least an inch and a half in one year because of spending long times jacking. Now I also use a cock snap-on, moderately tight, and jack with different hands and different positions of the fingers. But in the fall I was jacking more hours at a time, now I want to get sucked more. But I walk around a lot with a hard-on for maybe 2 hours a time on the street, and usually after that I want to jack off. The way I used to grab it, I couldn't keep from cumming, but this way, I can jack for hours and have endless pleasure all week, without cumming until I just decide I've spent too much time jacking. At clubs, I always start with some exhibitionistic jacking to attract cocksuckers, and I always get some that way, or just some phallus worshippers who want to stare at it.

I don't know how to describe to people how to do this, but it's even a health boon, and redistributes a lot of weight to your crotch and tones and firms the rest of the body. Gives you a lot of energy if you're fat and hard but don't come. I have found that only certain finger positions will make me more likely to come, and others give my shaft pleasure and I play with the head with the other hand, or use both hands. If I think I've jacked for too long, I use some ylang-ylang oil and make it easier to cum--but most people have the opposite problem, come too often. The way I do it, you can use jacking to increase the size of your dick, and that's what it's all about. I'm going to do it right now, but not in front of the pc, I don't like anything on the computer for actual sex. I think of jacking as a way of worshipping my dicks, and I want you to think about how beautiful my dick is while I'm worshipping my own dick, babes.

aussiebum20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
its been a few days... I try to save up so I can let lose with a really big load. I probably will do it tomorrow. Any suggestions to make it special?