Jackin at work.

DaveVox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For some reason I have been extremely horny and had to go out to my car 3 times to jack off today. Has anyone else experienced this?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are days when I am as horny as hell and need to release as often as I can. Sometimes I'll go to the mens room and do it there or I live close enough to work that I can go home during lunch and strip down and cum once or twice.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The rest room appears to be the best place.

In the parking lot can be more dangerous. How do you know when someone is approaching when you are in the final stages and totally focused on the task in hand?

DaveVox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The rest room appears to be the best place.

In the parking lot can be more dangerous. How do you know when someone is approaching when you are in the final stages and totally focused on the task in hand?

Its in a parking garage so very minimal. There are a few people around here that I wouldnt mind being caught by, but thats all fantasy.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I need to release some stress, I go to the mall across the street from my job and jerk in the bathroom. It's usually empty so I don't have to worry about anyone coming in and ruining a good thing.

No, it's not cruisy and no I haven't tried anything in there...nor would I want to. Not the type of clientele I'm into, in case you were wondering.

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go to the restroom, but once the precum lubes it up it makes loud enough jacking sounds that I have to stop when someone else comes in.

rocck333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well has anyone jacked off while driving down the interstate on a long trip or gotten a blow job? Not exactly at work but.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol I am always jerking off at the urinal at work...lol sometimes ill be sitting there workin and cant concentrate and just need to do it to get back on track... our bathroom is small one urinal and one stall.... its always been cool when ive done it except one time I was at full erection strokin when a dude came in so i just like stood there like I was pissin.. he walked by. made small talk.. he went into the stall and while he was there let it loose lol

twogents

Experimental Member
Media
Perhaps a little off thread here but this happened about six months ago at my old office. There were just 4 guys in an office of 45. I went to the toilet and one of the other guys was at the urinal. i stood at the only other one next to him. We made small talk and glanceing down I noticed he'd finished but was still holding a sizeable peice of meat. I went to wash my hands and so did he and we left together. i was well horny at the veiw i'd got and was wondering if I'd missed an opportunity. A few minutes later he rings me on an internal line and says 'let me know when your free, I've got something to show you'. I call him back 20 mins. later and he says go to the bathroom I'll meet you there.

I go in and stand at the urinal with my cock out a couple of minutes later he does the same. He then shows me a picture on his mobile phone and i gasp. The picture is a close up of a guys dick, hard and he has both hand round it one in front of the other and the heads still sticking out.
'A guy i met the weekend sent me that with a messege to meet him'
'Bet you are going too' I replied'
'You bet' he said.
I noticed he was getting hard and so was I.
'I've been so horny thinking about it' he said.
'Want some help with that' i pointed to his growing dick.

So we went into the furthest of the 3 stalls. i sat down and started wanking my dick. he pulled down his trousers and pants.
he was rock hard and huge.
'9 inches' he said.
my hand wouldn't go around it. I sucked and licked it eventually relaxing my throut to go right down to his pubes. I asked him to spunk in my mouth and he was happy too.

We never got to repet the experience but he's sent me a pic. since of his dick and the other guy when they got it together if he's 9 the other guy must be about 11 inches.

Would I have loved to be the spit roast in the middle.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I etiher go to th ebathroom or close my dorr to my private office and jerk off in here, but i do that after everyone has gone home.

califpat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I jerk at the office if I start to get hard for no reason. I literally can't concentrate once I have had a hard on with some precum. I am very discreet, quiet...dont think it is hurting anyone...

Also, long roadtrips, definitely jerk off...I drove from Mass to California by myself a few years back and jerked off about 10 times while driving...pretty hot...had the cum rag on the floor in front of me.