Jackin' less makes a harder cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by uncutfan, May 8, 2007.

1. uncutfan

uncutfan New Member

hey guys,

i'm new to your forum, so i haven't read all the threads. maybe this is in here somewhere and i haven't found it yet. i'm wondering what you guys think.

i'm 44 and i've found that the less i jack off the better it is when i do have sex. When i was a kid, like 17 or 22 i could hit it 2 or 3 times a day and still walk around with a bone in my pants at the site of some hot piece of ass.

when i turned thirty-five, forty or so, things slowly began to change. i started experimenting with edging and not coming. sometimes i go for a week or more with out shootin' off and my dick gets hard and stays hard like when i was 20. i'm hard at the market, i'm hard at the gym, i'm hard driving around in the car, on the subway. it's sweet.

now a days i find that the less frequently i get off, when i do, it's amazing. so i am wondering if anyone else has this kind of experience.

i find my buddies that are younger, in their 20's & 30's can't really relate to it, but my friends in their 40's and 50's, those that are still trying to beat off every day like when they were 20 have a tought time gettin' hard and it takes for ever for then to beat out a little load. consequently, it's a real turn off for me when they need a cock ring to get hard and a good hour of arm exercise to produce a little squirt load. what's up with that?

which reminds me, i shoot like a machine gun now. when i fuck someone for a while and it gets time to take that last stroke, i have to pick a spot on the far wall and aim for it, cause it's gonna blow. i think that this is sort due to my holding back some reserve in my day to day and saving the best for those one-on-one sessions. I mean, bring your goggles, man.

what are your experiences guys?

2. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I certainly don't shoot with as much power as i sdid and i agree if I hold off i do shoot more and harder, however, i find i have to jack off or have sex at the very least once a day.

3. HOLLYWOOD29

HOLLYWOOD29 New Member

Albums:
    i havent had more than 3 or 4 days without ejaculating for las 20 years,sometimes i cum 5 times a day sometimes i cum 2 times a week it depends and yes if i dont cum for few days my erections are harder and cumshots are bigger

4. Nomad

Nomad New Member

I didn't jerk off yesterday and I was hard as a rock all day today. All I could think about was orgasms today and my willy wouldn't behave until I got home this afternoon and rubbed one out.

5. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Are the ones who are like that cut, or is it across the board? It's not you anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted