Jackin Through Undies

bigpoppad: Have any of u ever j/o through ur undies? If so when, where, and how? Did anyone notice?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Truth is, I like gripping my dick when it's hard and still in my boxer briefs or pajama pants or whatever because, I don't know, it gives a fuller, warmer sensation than just palm-to-pud contact. And it feels good. Whenever I wake up with morning wood, it's not strange for me to give it a few pulls through the material... and if I'm that wound, I'll just cream, remove the underwear, and take a shower. (I usually do my laundry a couple of days after anyway.)

MichaelWith11: This is not entirely on-topic, perhaps, but I had a lady friend once who liked to kiss and nibble and lick my cock through my briefs. I'd point my hard-on toward one hip, and she'd work on it through my briefs. Once the briefs were fairly wet, she'd pull them off, but she really liked the through-tue-underwear thing.

Come to thnk of it, so did I :)

Michael

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Michael,

What amazes me about your post is the reference to briefs ...

They must have been very strongly made to reamin in one piece with the pressure a guy your size under that sort of stimulation must have been applying to them ;)

MichaelWith11: LOL!!!!

Actually, pending my getting others to replace my current stock, I most often wear pouch-front Jockey briefs, as they seem among major brands to be the ones most designed with the knowledge that men are three dimensional. I could be wrong, but I think they have a bit of stretch built in. In any case, you're right: a large hard-on keeps things taut in front :)

In this case, though, taut is good, as her oral ministrations taught me. I think part of the turn-on for her - in addition to her general oral predisposition and fondness for big ones - is how wet briefs cling even more closely to a hard-on.

Michael

DanDMan: I used to J/O thru my briefs and sweat pants a long time ago, when I was about 13 or so. The head would stick out over the waste band of the briefs and I would massage the base of my cock until I splooged. I hate doing that today, I cant wait to get in front of a mirror (or GF) and pull my boxer briefs down exposing a semi raging to get out of the confinement and get hard.

johnholmeshorse: My fiancee loves to do that. She will just rub her hands all over and tease me a little more and then she will go in for the kill and rolll my balls in her hands and get me hard to the point that my dick is already poking out of the hole or untill I can't take it anymore then I rip them off before they get ripped, which almost happened once.

BagofBones: Can't even get a hardon in my undies - it's rip them clean off.

bigmike11: I don't wear underwear (I freeball all the time) so I've never jerked off through underwear, but I have rubbed my dick through my jeans. Because I'm uncircumcised, it's easy to rub my foreskin back and forth under my jeans. It's a lot more fun to have someone else do it, though :)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is how i found out i liked doing it through underwear...somebody else jerked me off that way. i like it.

Chilazer: Actually I learned how hot this was to do when I was still in High School. I used to sit in study hall for 45 minutes and just play with my cockhead through my jeans. After a while of edging the load, I'd pop real hard... and the pressure of my piss slit against the fabric of my jock as I shot got me hooked on the experience. Right after class I'd go to the drinking fountain and splash water down the front of me as camoflauge (sp) to hide the wet spot in my jeans.

H8Monga: When I was 11-12, I used to do it. Things were easier then since I wore exclusively briefs and the amount of ejaculate wasn't much. I could do it anywhere then and not have to worry about a mess.

1811: sometimes... but through lose biker shorts, till the head pokes out the bottom

SchroederJr: I actually usually purposefully get myself hard through some sort of cloth, be it the bedsheet when I'm on the laptop underwear or whatever. Seemingly the unusual stimulation makes it harder to begin with...

Once upon a time I had a pull over jacket with one all-the-way-across hand pocket in front, and I was bored in US History in like... 8th grade and so I stealthily unzipped, pulled it out, and slowly jacked away through the jacket. I only did it that once, but it was exhilerating doing it with everybody around me.

SpeedoGuy: Never jacked myself off while in undies but some of my most memorable early petting experiences involved getting stroked off while partially clothed. These usually ended in sticky explosions in my briefs. Several times, however, the head peeked out the top of the band and resulted in a fountain of jizz. Not as big a mess and definitely more fun to watch the reaction of my partner.

SG

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not too long ago, i had a wonderful
session with someone..and it
began with us making out on his bed,
and then he took his hand and jerked my hardon
through my shorts...it was so hot...something
about the friction of the fabric or something..
and his hand at the thick base of my cock..
nothing like it.

VeryWellHungTeen: Depending on the type your wearing. Like boxers are good and when they are silk :) But briefs which of course most big guys know don't fit all too well, but you can have it run along you hip or something. But the head either rubs the waistband or the material tends to rub the skin the wrong way depending on the material. And if you let the head and shaft go above the waistband the skin on your shaft tends to get caught and or rubbed to raw. Of course depending how rough your working it.

Thats all I can think of right now.
But it can be fun :)