Jackin Through Undies

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i tried jacking through my trunk briefs a couple times didn't really care for the feeling of it.
Well now you really picked an old thread... however just so you know, I have jacked and shot a good load in a jockstrap as well as breifs and boxers. None of which was the greatest but at the time was easy clean up... I really didn't like havin to go wet in my pants afterwards...

perkins

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it looks cool jerking off in white briefs and watching the jizz come through the fabric. Then it's straight into the laundry.

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to jack off at work with my full suit on and my cock still in my underwear (usually just up over the hip) and I cum in my underwear and just go about my day. It feels so good to drop a load and to know its all in my pants and have no body else know how dirty I am.

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was in 8th grade me and another guy would sit across from each other in study hall and we would lean back in our seats until we each had one of our knees into each others crotch. We would move our knees up and down and you could feel the balls and hard cock through the jeans with your knee. Never shot off that way but we would get wet spots you had to cover with your books when we got up. It was so hot doing this with all the other students around and not knowing what was going on!

AntiqueNumbers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I have an old worn pair of briefs, I'll jerk off in the briefs. And while I'm jerking off, I'll be ripping the briefs off. Hot, Hot! The only thing that make is hotter, is if someone else was ripping those briefs off. :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a guy get down on his knees and lick my briefs over my cock until they were so wet the VPL left nothing to the imagination. Nibbling with his teeth he eventually ripped the fabric making my dick literally 'spring' out as he clamped his teeth on the elastic waist band pulling it out and over my ass. This was an unforgettable experience for me!