Jacking and Cumming...without touching ur dick

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, so I don't know if this technique has been posted before. Actually I don't know if I am posting in the right area.

I was fooling around with a girl and she mentioned that she had heard getting to the edge and stopping would feel great. Long story short we played and I grabbed my nutsack with an "ok" sign towards the floor and it did not make me edge, it made me shoot like there was no tomorrow.

So every day afterwards, I have been grabbing my nutsack in an "ok" sign towards the floor and start rhytmically pulling (like in jack off rhytm LOL) until I cum. So I don't touch my dick at all. Lately I have experienced the greatest orgasms without touching my dick, just by "jacking off my nutsack" with the "ok" sign. Feels awesome since my nuts don't go up into my body! LMAO ( I cannot believe I took the time to post this!):tongue:

I'm curious if other dudes have experienced this method, what do you think? Better orgasm than regular jack off? :wink:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, I find pulling it back works, but not pulling it down. Although, I couldn't blast off like the apollo mission that way... I need more stimulus.