Jacking by humping mattress with UW on

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lamy27, Apr 5, 2007.

1. lamy27

lamy27 Member

I have a good size penis 7" long 5" in circumference that looks great in tight uw. One of things that are fav is to grind against my mattress with my underwear on and cum in my undies. The advantage is there is no mess to clean up its all in the uw and both hands remain free as I grind into the mattress. We once went on a bike ride for a week and camped along the trail. There were two of us sharing a tent and it was not possible to jo in the usual way as there was no privacy. It was easy to turn over on my stomach and grind in my sleeping bag it was barely noticeable. The only downside is that as soon as you are hard its hard to continue grinding.

2. The Naked Truth

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sounds hot

3. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

I can't remember offhand where I read it, but I remember reading somewhere that using the mattress to bring yourself off isn't such a good idea. I could be wrong but I've got a feeling that it can adversely affect sexual function in other ways but I'm not sure. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will comment.

:smile:

4. rebelmen

rebelmen Member

wow yea that used to be a favorite of mine. Glad to know I'm not alone.:biggrin1:

5. hp7

hp7 New Member

Albums:
    I used to be able to do that -- had some really fun sessions doing it too (although I destroyed a couple of mattress pads in the process -- mom never asked questions, but she had to have noticed). I haven't been able to do it since I started taking antidepressants regularly a few years ago though.

6. lamy27

lamy27 Member

Thanks for the post on the xtube link. It is one hot vid. The grinding the fellow showed is pretty much how I do it but with my uw on. I cum everytime in my uw when doing it this way. In regards to the post that this could be harmful it is not completely inaccurate. To hump the mattress you need to be soft if you get hard during humping then you can damage the penis. Its call TMS (tramatic masterbation syndrome) google it. humping the mattress when hard forces your dick into an unnatural position.

To get around this you need to start soft and not lift your hips so you dick can't get hard. The other thing is that these sessions are the exceptions may 1% of the time the other 99% I jo like everyone else. If privacy is at a premium the slow grinding is very good. No will notice. I learned this techniques from a guy at school camp many many years ago. We used to grind together on our seperate bunks. It was so hott to watch each other and know that another cock would be cumming soon.

One of the finer points of this is that as you get hornier your precum lubricates your dick head in the uw and it make for a great sensation. The other thing is if your circumcised moderate to loose then the skin wrinkles behind your head will repetetively touch the corona of your glans and it is an exquisite sensation. The Corona or area just behind your dick head is super sensitive.

7. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I love that technique too, but I have always to clean the mess, because my cock comes out of my underwear and spurts all over the place (and cum passes through a T shirt, if i am wearing it).

8. lollipoplicker69

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted