Jacking In Gym Showers

Any of you guys into knocking one out in the gym showers? I’m just finishing in the gym now then heading to blow one love the idea that’s other guys have been in there before me doing it. Feel free to share any pics you think will help me shoot!

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any of you guys into knocking one out in the gym showers? I’m just finishing in the gym now then heading to blow one love the idea that’s other guys have been in there before me doing it. Feel free to share any pics you think will help me shoot!

Bro ..i assume every guy ..jacked in the shower at least once..its like peeing in the pool..or tagging the headboard in the hotel room..its male..

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bro ..i assume every guy ..jacked in the shower at least once..its like peeing in the pool..or tagging the headboard in the hotel room..its male..
any guy who says he's never pissed in a shower or had a wank must be very very weird

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
any guy who says he's never pissed in a shower or had a wank must be very very weird

It male instinct....youre pumped up.....testerone spiking....naked ...perfect storm for quick stroke

oliverrevilo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. Working out always gets me raging

+

2. The chance of getting caught/doing it in a public space is a big turn on for me

=

Yes I have and do as often as I can
Could I catch you, please?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

If the shoe fits, I'll wear it. In public/gym showers I have never done either. I'd appreciate it if other guys didn't do them, either.

At home, I have jacked (lots of times) but pissed? Hells no. I don't want piss in my bathtub, mine or anyone else's.

Usually, sex is the last thing on my mind after a workout. I want to shower, get dressed, get food, and rest. That's the order of priorities.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Was taking a shower at the gym one day last week and noticed this guy come out of the steam room and sit on the bench just outside the door...and directly across from my shower. He kept looking towards the shower curtain and I could just see through the crack between the curtain and the wall. Being horny as hell from my workout and the sauna, I figured, what the hell, I'd give him a show. Pulled the curtain back and proceeded to wash my crotch really thoroughly, getting hard as hell. Was planning on stopping there, but was so worked up by that time I had to finish the job...busted a load all down my hand and onto the floor. Our eyes met, he gave me a cute little wink and thumbs up, got up, and left the shower room....have never seen him before or after...

oliverrevilo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was taking a shower at the gym one day last week and noticed this guy come out of the steam room and sit on the bench just outside the door...and directly across from my shower. He kept looking towards the shower curtain and I could just see through the crack between the curtain and the wall. Being horny as hell from my workout and the sauna, I figured, what the hell, I'd give him a show. Pulled the curtain back and proceeded to wash my crotch really thoroughly, getting hard as hell. Was planning on stopping there, but was so worked up by that time I had to finish the job...busted a load all down my hand and onto the floor. Our eyes met, he gave me a cute little wink and thumbs up, got up, and left the shower room....have never seen him before or after...
That is hot aldawg, almost sounds like a harlquin story but I believe you!

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That is hot aldawg, almost sounds like a harlquin story but I believe you!
Actually happened. Would like to see the guy again too, but he hasn't shown back up since then...hope I didn't scare him off....