Jacking In Gym Showers

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice.....I like that....obviously you need to be careful doing this, as it may offend someone........but once you're hard or touch your cock several times and the other guy hangs around, gets hard himself, or touches himself, you should be good to go.......it feels so good, exciting, and exhilarating to get hard and stroke with another man.....bet that orgasm felt wonderful....just like you described.....
It did feel great and I want to do it again. But like you said, I gotta be careful.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It did feel great and I want to do it again. But like you said, I gotta be careful.
I do it all the time. My gym shower has individual stalls with curtains. I never close my curtain. If the guy across from me leaves his curtain open as well.....he's usually looking for some action......I normally wear a rubber cock ring as well, and stay at least semi-hard...so it's easy for others to see I'm interested.........I love that first indication that he's interested.....letting your own cock get fully erect....watching him get hard as you both start stroking....love it.....we often then move into the steam room for a little more privacy......happens all the time at my gym......

milo1730

Loved Member
Media
Hoffman Estates (Illinois, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do it all the time. My gym shower has individual stalls with curtains. I never close my curtain. If the guy across from me leaves his curtain open as well.....he's usually looking for some action......I normally wear a rubber cock ring as well, and stay at least semi-hard...so it's easy for others to see I'm interested.........I love that first indication that he's interested.....letting your own cock get fully erect....watching him get hard as you both start stroking....love it.....we often then move into the steam room for a little more privacy......happens all the time at my gym......
Is is a straight crowd at your gym or is it in a gay neighborhood?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is is a straight crowd at your gym or is it in a gay neighborhood?
I think it is a mixed crowd........certainly plenty of gay or bisexual men......but also str8t guys on the downlow.....young, old, white, black...just a mixed crowd with plenty of action.......it's about an hour from my home, up near DC, so I really don't "know" anyone there.....lots of fun......

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Kentis

Experimental Member
Media
Petersburg City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other day, I had the shower at the Y all to myself again and started stroking my hard cock. Just as I started cumming, somebody walked in. I let go of my cock but I kept cumming. I don't know if he saw me squirting or not and at the time, I didn't really care.

What Ymca?

Reactions: LockerRoomPA

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can we all just agree to stop jacking off in the showers please? I mean honestly... it’s like pissing on the toilet seat... you know someone else has to use that, right?

I know it’s unrealistic... and I’m suspecting an unpopular suggestion on lpsg. I’m not saying you can’t swing your dick around in the shower, spend extra time soaping up your balls in front of others, or even yank on your cock b/c hell knows I understand how good that can feel. I’m just saying, stop short of spunking in the public showers, will ya please?

Damn... if you’re gonna even be so brazen as rubbing one out in the locker room, I propose laying a towel down on the bench by your locker, and cumming politely into it so atleast cleanup is easy. Does the idea of walking into a locker room to see someone sitting on a bench jacking off into a towel sound absurd? Of course. Any more absurd moving that to the showers, where in theory, we’re all attempting good hygiene? Absolutely not.

Ok. Finally got that off my chest. Go ahead and tell me why I’m wrong. I’m listening.

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can we all just agree to stop jacking off in the showers please? I mean honestly... it’s like pissing on the toilet seat... you know someone else has to use that, right?

I know it’s unrealistic... and I’m suspecting an unpopular suggestion on lpsg. I’m not saying you can’t swing your dick around in the shower, spend extra time soaping up your balls in front of others, or even yank on your cock b/c hell knows I understand how good that can feel. I’m just saying, stop short of spunking in the public showers, will ya please?

Damn... if you’re gonna even be so brazen as rubbing one out in the locker room, I propose laying a towel down on the bench by your locker, and cumming politely into it so atleast cleanup is easy. Does the idea of walking into a locker room to see someone sitting on a bench jacking off into a towel sound absurd? Of course. Any more absurd moving that to the showers, where in theory, we’re all attempting good hygiene? Absolutely not.

Ok. Finally got that off my chest. Go ahead and tell me why I’m wrong. I’m listening.

I don’t understand this sentimentality. People are washing off sweat, crusty butts, moldy feet, snotty noses... there are a lot of gross things going on in those showers besides jizz. As long as people clean up after themselves, and you’re wearing flip flops, what’s the problem?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Hey--I respect your thoughts and opinion. Don't agree with all you've said, but......thanks for sharing.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

No. We for sure can't all agree. But yes cleaning after one's aftermath is a must. Don't be a prude though... Not your thing which is completely fine. I feel like it's a good stress and tension release after a nice workout. Your bloods pumped up everywhere ;)

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No. We for sure can't all agree. But yes cleaning after one's aftermath is a must. Don't be a prude though... Not your thing which is completely fine. I feel like it's a good stress and tension release after a nice workout. Your bloods pumped up everywhere ;)

I agree. When I was in school (over 18 of course) I did a LOT of sports and usually wrestling practice was late in the day and I was the one to clean up the equipment. I was notorious for being hung and often hard, so dozens of times in the showers I would jack off and cum before heading home. Many times other guys would be around and several of them got off (and hard themselves) from watching me. It was obvious who was delaying their showers to see me. Seemed pretty natural, but also prob because most every guy at school had seen me erect at one time or another. showers.jpg

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the shower at the Y I go to, the drain's a gutter that runs around the perimeter of the shower area and I squirt my cum there instead of all over the floor. I have jacked off and came on the floor before but that was a rare exception for a fellow that was enjoying the show and I swept my cum into the drain with my foot afterwards.
It always seems like I'm horny as hell after a good workout and today was no exception.
Once again I had the shower all to myself, my cock got rock hard and I sent my sperm downstream in the drain gutter.
Jacking off and cumming in the shower feels almost as good as cumming inside my wife's pussy and if I have an audience....

Donky37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what showers were these?

It was like a few separate stalls with a door, behind the door some space to dress off and the shower with a curtain. I kept the door open as invitation but the curtain closed to keep my cloths from getting wet.

But open door should be enough as invitation right?

Reactions: nicnic

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was like a few separate stalls with a door, behind the door some space to dress off and the shower with a curtain. I kept the door open as invitation but the curtain closed to keep my cloths from getting wet.

done similar, but kept the curtain open somewhat. I could tell is someone was peeking in and then the show was on! action cum shot.gif

user54

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

where i mean?

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last coupla times I was at the Y, it was so cold out that they closed the schools. There were way too many kids coming in and out of the locker room to think about jacking in the gym showers.
By Monday, the schools should be open and I'll get a chance to stroke my hard cock and cum in the gym shower then.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the shower at the Y I go to, the drain's a gutter that runs around the perimeter of the shower area and I squirt my cum there instead of all over the floor. I have jacked off and came on the floor before but that was a rare exception for a fellow that was enjoying the show and I swept my cum into the drain with my foot afterwards.
It always seems like I'm horny as hell after a good workout and today was no exception.
Once again I had the shower all to myself, my cock got rock hard and I sent my sperm downstream in the drain gutter.
Jacking off and cumming in the shower feels almost as good as cumming inside my wife's pussy and if I have an audience....
Aha, enjoying a male audience while jacking off means to be 100% straight????

D

deleted4499

I'm usually not one for stroking one out in the gym shower. However, since I started heavy weight lifting. I've noticed some interesting side effects if you will.

On days that I do a seriously intense weight lifting workout. I hit each muscle group until I'm exhausted. I've noticed that by the time I've drank my protein shake, undressed, and get my toiletries and get in the shower I'm horny as fuck. Balls aching to cum horny. Dick usually about half hard by the time I rinse my hair. Then once I start to soap up it's like my dick is screaming jack me off.

Naturally I do not want to be horned all day. It'll be 12 hrs before I get home in the evening. So I take my dick in hand and stroke him for all he's worth until he's spitting up on the shower floor. Don't freak out guys. I always clean the shower after I'm finished taking a shower. I wear flip flops in the shower to.

I've noticed that on days that I take the extra time to stroke one out that I've got even more energy than I normally have. I go early mornings. I'm in the shower by 5AM so not a whole lot of people in the gym at that time. At least not in the locker room and shower area.

You guys have any idea why that is? I would think it would be the reverse, but I'm full of energy throughout the day after a intense workout and wank.

Fuck that’s hot

Reactions: Gj816