Jacking In Gym Showers

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm usually not one for stroking one out in the gym shower. However, since I started heavy weight lifting. I've noticed some interesting side effects if you will.

On days that I do a seriously intense weight lifting workout. I hit each muscle group until I'm exhausted. I've noticed that by the time I've drank my protein shake, undressed, and get my toiletries and get in the shower I'm horny as fuck. Balls aching to cum horny. Dick usually about half hard by the time I rinse my hair. Then once I start to soap up it's like my dick is screaming jack me off.

Naturally I do not want to be horned all day. It'll be 12 hrs before I get home in the evening. So I take my dick in hand and stroke him for all he's worth until he's spitting up on the shower floor. Don't freak out guys. I always clean the shower after I'm finished taking a shower. I wear flip flops in the shower to.

I've noticed that on days that I take the extra time to stroke one out that I've got even more energy than I normally have. I go early mornings. I'm in the shower by 5AM so not a whole lot of people in the gym at that time. At least not in the locker room and shower area.

You guys have any idea why that is? I would think it would be the reverse, but I'm full of energy throughout the day after a intense workout and wank.
It's pretty much the same for me 'cept I go later in the day. After spin class, a good workout and some time in the sauna, I'm horny as hell. By the time I'm naked in the locker room and headed to the showers, I'm already starting to get hard. Endorphins, seratonin and adrenaline? Maybe a testosterone spike? Dunno but it feels great to rub one off.

D

deleted4499

Damn this thread has he so horned up I had to jack off. I need to start showering at the gym more. Does stuff like this happen at the bigger gyms though or more so in the smaller ones? I go to Lifetime fitness in Maryland.

Calvinguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn this thread has he so horned up I had to jack off. I need to start showering at the gym more. Does stuff like this happen at the bigger gyms though or more so in the smaller ones? I go to Lifetime fitness in Maryland.
That has been my experience and I have been to both large and small gyms.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I took my usual shower at the gym last week. After an intense workout I was horny and decided to jack off before I washed. What I didn't know is that one of the other guys I workout with, saw me jacking my dick off. I didn' realize my shower curtain wasn't pulled to all the way. So when he stepped into his shower he saw me stroking.

While I was standing at my locker trying to get dressed he walks around in front of me looking at my dick. Not exactly sure what he was trying to see? But I didn't try to hide my dick. I'm not shy and don't really care if anyone sees my dick or not. I just thought it was odd. But im a grower so maybe he was trying to figure out how I go from 2 or 3"s soft to 7 × 6 hard?

It just seemed sort of weird that this married straight guy was going out of his way to check my dick out. Especially since we've worked out and showered at the same time for the last two yrs.

D

deleted4499

Does anyone go to lifetime fitness in Columbia md? Maybe we can scope it out together or get something going

ItalianT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was in my gym shower / sauna this morning. There was a youngish (30's) white guy, fairly thick and muscular, hanging out. Looked right down at my cock (I was wearing a red rubber cock ring / semi-hard) as I walked by....and he followed me right into the steam room.

There was another guy in the steam room, who soon left. The young guy sat opposite me and immediately spread his leg, opened his towel and began touching himself. I was naked sitting on my towel, and began touching myself as we both watched each other. He had a nice thick cut cock.......which immediately started getting hard......soon we were both stroking away......

He then got up and came to sit next to me. I was in the corner with my back against the wall with one foot on the ground, and one leg bent, foot up on the bench. I was now rock hard, especially with the cock ring.....He immediately reached for my cock and began to stroke me.......we both said how good it felt....to be stroked by another man....and to stroke another man's cock....

I then reached for his cock......which was hard, throbbing and thick......and began stroking him.....his body reacted immediately.....gently thrusting his hips forward and moaning out loud......things were just getting interesting when we were interrupted by someone else entering the steam room......we broke it up and off immediately.......LOL...it was a little awkward, even in all the heavy steam, because we were sitting right next to one another......the new guy could probably tell we had been fooling around.......but nothing was said. We both soon departed, as I had to go to another appointment across town......

This happens all the time at my gym shower & sauna....all the time.....

What gym do you go to?! Sounds very hot

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Aha, enjoying a male audience while jacking off means to be 100% straight????
Personally, I've discovered "sexual orientation/identification" a learning experience. Fifty years ago, I was "amazed" that homosexuality existed. Six years later, I touched another man's cock for the first time. Twenty years and two dozen additional cocks later, I still considered myself 100% straight:confused:.

Reactions: Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally, I've discovered "sexual orientation/identification" a learning experience. Fifty years ago, I was "amazed" that homosexuality existed. Six years later, I touched another man's cock for the first time. Twenty years and two dozen additional cocks later, I still considered myself 100% straight:confused:.

Nothing wrong with that buddy. Nothing at all.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Does anyone go to lifetime fitness in Columbia md? Maybe we can scope it out together or get something going

Visited there last month my gym contract expired. Was trying to decide whether to go there or Supreme Sports. Sadly decided I couldn't justify paying the extra for Lifetime, so I signed back up for Supreme.

Reactions: DCdramma

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe you, any time you want to touch me get in touch normal guy!

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, my dear, but on your profile you say you feel 50% gay and now it is 100% straight??? I am a bit confused, man...

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I see plenty of guys at my gym pulling tugging and generally massaging semi hard cocks. Never seen a guy cum though.
Gym showers are in separate open stalls. When stepping out of the shower to towel off you can get a clear view of everyone still showering.
Also notice guys with semis (and their admirers) heading in to the steam rooms
My gym has 2 steam rooms
A small one which seats 8 or so and a larger one that seats maybe 15.
The guys with semis, their 'followers" and seemingly the odd number of true horse hung guys all head to the small one where it is virtually impossible to sit far away from anyone's view.