Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see plenty of guys at my gym pulling tugging and generally massaging semi hard cocks. Never seen a guy cum though.

Do you pull, tug or message your semi too? If not that would explain why you haven’t seen much more. People usually wait for everyone to make some signals before taking things to the next level.

Reactions: Mister2101

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok, my dear, but on your profile you say you feel 50% gay and now it is 100% straight??? I am a bit confused, man...
The real message: indoctrination of social norms creates confusion by forcing an individual to identify their sexuality:confused:.

My "normal" upbringing did not include any instruction about "abnormal" sexuality, because it didn't exist. Thus, I was shocked when initially learning that homosexuality was a lifestyle. This occurred close to a year after leaving my hometown to attend college. Yes, I was raised in a small, conservative city that had every Christian denomination imaginable without any taverns. Fortunately, the evangelical church I attended chose not to condemn "sinners", and taught us living was a learning experience.

My 50/50 "confusion" remains. I am not straight. I am a guy that has remained married for over 40 years. I chased women for sexual gratification, and kept a tally of the variety of my conquests. At age 27, learning that two of my buddies actually had sex with one woman at the same time shocked me as much as learning about homosexuality. Neither of those guys would identify as being gay. That occurred in 1977. There's no way I could not consider that "abnormal" sexuality. I choose not to call it perverted, but our social "normality" would disagree with me.

On my initial profile on LPSG, I struggled to identify myself as 90% Straight/10% Gay. It took a few years for me to realize the futility of our "sexuality identifiers". Somehow our civility has determined many more personal identifiers of our sexuality have become necessary. :scream:Are you cisgender? Are you a transman or a transwoman? And, by the way, does that mean you are a lesbian or homosexual?:confused: Is a gay trans person really straight? :rolleyes:Wouldn't it be much easier to accept we are confused human animals?

Reactions: teddybaerli1

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
We have individual stalls with curtains but a common dry off area. You see guys step into the shower totally flaccid, and when they come out to the drying area they are just barely on the downside of an erection. They either scrubbed the hell out of that thing or just shot a load. One day I opened my curtain to see a body builder type across from me, curtain open, facing me, just jerking the hell out of his dick. I'm afraid I apparently stared too long because he shot me the finger and yelled "fuck you". I thought he was going to come over and punch me out. I avoid him to this day. I maintain if a guy at the gym with a trophy dick or obviously fluffed cock is parading around the locker room with the towel around his neck .... he obviously is very proud of what he has and wants everyone to see it, so I take a good look at it. I don't want to disappointed him. It's my cheap thrill.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We have individual stalls with curtains but a common dry off area. You see guys step into the shower totally flaccid, and when they come out to the drying area they are just barely on the downside of an erection. They either scrubbed the hell out of that thing or just shot a load. One day I opened my curtain to see a body builder type across from me, curtain open, facing me, just jerking the hell out of his dick. I'm afraid I apparently stared too long because he shot me the finger and yelled "fuck you". I thought he was going to come over and punch me out. I avoid him to this day. I maintain if a guy at the gym with a trophy dick or obviously fluffed cock is parading around the locker room with the towel around his neck .... he obviously is very proud of what he has and wants everyone to see it, so I take a good look at it. I don't want to disappointed him. It's my cheap thrill.

Well sounds like the dude jacking off has some serious issues? Either that or he was just an idiot.

If I'm going to openly jack off so that others can see, I'm going to expect that A. They're either going to stare, stand and watch. B. Try to join in or attempt to have sex with me or C. Become enraged, offended, or physical.

Reactions: kokay54

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The real message: indoctrination of social norms creates confusion by forcing an individual to identify their sexuality:confused:.

My "normal" upbringing did not include any instruction about "abnormal" sexuality, because it didn't exist. Thus, I was shocked when initially learning that homosexuality was a lifestyle. This occurred close to a year after leaving my hometown to attend college. Yes, I was raised in a small, conservative city that had every Christian denomination imaginable without any taverns. Fortunately, the evangelical church I attended chose not to condemn "sinners", and taught us living was a learning experience.

My 50/50 "confusion" remains. I am not straight. I am a guy that has remained married for over 40 years. I chased women for sexual gratification, and kept a tally of the variety of my conquests. At age 27, learning that two of my buddies actually had sex with one woman at the same time shocked me as much as learning about homosexuality. Neither of those guys would identify as being gay. That occurred in 1977. There's no way I could not consider that "abnormal" sexuality. I choose not to call it perverted, but our social "normality" would disagree with me.

On my initial profile on LPSG, I struggled to identify myself as 90% Straight/10% Gay. It took a few years for me to realize the futility of our "sexuality identifiers". Somehow our civility has determined many more personal identifiers of our sexuality have become necessary. :scream:Are you cisgender? Are you a transman or a transwoman? And, by the way, does that mean you are a lesbian or homosexual?:confused: Is a gay trans person really straight? :rolleyes:Wouldn't it be much easier to accept we are confused human animals?

Thank you very much for your interesting comment, I appreciate your efforts to explain the difficult context. It is wonderful that you don't feel annoyed because of my own comment. Actually it is not my business at all. But you have a great attitude and you are always ready to discuss. I am deeply impressed, my dear. You are just wonderful! Best wishes from Ted

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you pull, tug or message your semi too? If not that would explain why you haven’t seen much more. People usually wait for everyone to make some signals before taking things to the next level.
I spend a lot of time making sure my cock and balls are clean.

jj7145

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Danbury, Connecticut, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago I used to work out at a gym that had a line of shower cubicles that faced each other with curtains in the front.

One day after my workout, I was in the shower and Didn’t realize that I shut my shower curtain completely. During my shower, I noticed this younger Latino staring at me from the opening in his shower that was positioned diagonally from mine. He was in full stroke and enjoying the view. I remember that he had this jagged scar that went down the side of his abdomen. I stepped back further in the shower cubicle while keeping in his line of view to give him a nice show until he came.

After that he would time himself to be in the showers after I got done my workout. History repeated itself several times over the next couple of weeks. Here is the thing, we never said a word to each other. The fact we never talked seemed to make it hotter for me.

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Finally got to go to the gym yesterday after missing it for a week. Got a great workout and by the time I got out of the sauna, I was horny as hell and ready to rub one off in the shower.
I got naked, started my shower and started getting hard. As I was washing my hair with my eyes closed, I heard another shower start. At first I thought I was gonna just havta hurry up and finish my shower 'til I looked over and saw a fellow at the shower across from me, looking at me and touching his cock.
Cool, I have an audience.
I grabbed my, started stroking and got rock hard. He seemed to enjoy the show and I enjoyed showing off.
Again, I was surprised at how much sperm I squirted.
I swept my cum to the drain gutter with my foot and while I finished my shower the fellow that watched me shut his shower off and split.

Donky37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finally got to go to the gym yesterday after missing it for a week. Got a great workout and by the time I got out of the sauna, I was horny as hell and ready to rub one off in the shower.
I got naked, started my shower and started getting hard. As I was washing my hair with my eyes closed, I heard another shower start. At first I thought I was gonna just havta hurry up and finish my shower 'til I looked over and saw a fellow at the shower across from me, looking at me and touching his cock.
I grabbed my, started stroking and got rock hard. He seemed to enjoy the show and I enjoyed showing off.
I swept my cum to the drain gutter with my foot and while I finished my shower the fellow that watched me shut his shower off and split.
That’s hot!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This happens all the time......at least that is my experience. If you look for it.......its always there.....and I like it....

A

Austin2112

In college dorms, shower jerks were common enough for me, with good privacy. The shower has never been my preferred location for jerking off though (even at home), so maybe once or twice a month in the shower for me back then. Recently started swimming (again) at my gym, and damn if the last two times in a row I didn't chub up in the shower after taking off my suit! Both times, it got to the point of being inconsolable and while normally I'll leave a gap with the curtain, once i get half mast, it's a lost cause and I closed it so I could take case of business. I forgot how loud jerking with water could be :eek: I had to change it up the first time as someone else was in a shower down the way a few stalls and I was afraid he would recognize the sound we all know. The second time, I was the only one showering and I didn't try to fight it as much.

While the thought of something 'happening' in the showers intrigues me, mostly i see older men who shower. There is one dude I see in the locker room maybe once a week or so, and he defiantly eyes my package when hes there. I guess I like that as much as the next guy, and if I notice it, i usually spend a little more time drying my cock - generally without concern of hardening up. I'm probably middle of the road when it comes to locker room nudity - I do not parade around nude or anything - but I do take off my towel at my locker and intentionally dry off.

But since the 2 chub up incidents after swimming, I've been afraid to let it "hang out" for fear it'll start to chub. It's just weird. I feel like I'm back in 6th grade. I'll swim again tomorrow, but will bring some shorts or something in case i get hard again. I do not want this to become a habit. Maybe I just needed some extra release?

Anyone else suddenly have this problem develop? Did it pass?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In college dorms, shower jerks were common enough for me, with good privacy. The shower has never been my preferred location for jerking off though (even at home), so maybe once or twice a month in the shower for me back then. Recently started swimming (again) at my gym, and damn if the last two times in a row I didn't chub up in the shower after taking off my suit! Both times, it got to the point of being inconsolable and while normally I'll leave a gap with the curtain, once i get half mast, it's a lost cause and I closed it so I could take case of business. I forgot how loud jerking with water could be :eek: I had to change it up the first time as someone else was in a shower down the way a few stalls and I was afraid he would recognize the sound we all know. The second time, I was the only one showering and I didn't try to fight it as much.

While the thought of something 'happening' in the showers intrigues me, mostly i see older men who shower. There is one dude I see in the locker room maybe once a week or so, and he defiantly eyes my package when hes there. I guess I like that as much as the next guy, and if I notice it, i usually spend a little more time drying my cock - generally without concern of hardening up. I'm probably middle of the road when it comes to locker room nudity - I do not parade around nude or anything - but I do take off my towel at my locker and intentionally dry off.

But since the 2 chub up incidents after swimming, I've been afraid to let it "hang out" for fear it'll start to chub. It's just weird. I feel like I'm back in 6th grade. I'll swim again tomorrow, but will bring some shorts or something in case i get hard again. I do not want this to become a habit. Maybe I just needed some extra release?

Anyone else suddenly have this problem develop? Did it pass?
Frankly, I don't see this as a problem. If you get hard, then just let it happen. I know it feels good. Other men may or may not notice so don't worry about that. I'm sure it will go down eventually. Enjoy it, I say!!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I am at my gym sauna / wet area yesterday morning....around 1000am, which is NOT during peak hours. I'm an older guy (60ish) with an athletic build and still in decent shape. Lots of hair. I'm 6'2" / 225 lbs with a 6.5" cut cock. I shave my ass, balls and cock.....and normally wear a red, blue or clear rubber cock ring to sit in the sauna, steam room, and hot tub. It just feels good. I also take a small bottle of baby oil / cocoa butter gel with me "to play with myself" as needed. Also, I normally carry my towel in my hand when i walk around in the wet area.....

After showering, I walked into the hot tub area (big hot tub...maybe 8 ft X 10 ft), that also has three lounge chairs for men to rest and stretch out. When I walked in, there was only one older white guy--maybe in his 40's--lying on his back on one of the chairs with a towel over his cock and another over his eyes. The hot tub is empty. I put my towel and baby oil down and walked down the steps into the tub, sitting down in the tub opposite the guy lying in the lounge chair. I can see most of his cock underneath the towel..with a nice juicy cockhead sticking out.....my new friend then looks up, sees me, and immediately adjusts his towel, so most of his cock is now visible.....and I can see he's starting to get hard......and by now, i'm stroking my own hard cock under the water......

Just then the hot tub jets stop (they are on a timer), so I get up and get out of the tub to hit the on button......and give my friend a good long look at my red cock ring and hard cock as I get back into the tub.....He then gets up holding his towel in one hand and walks around the tub before entering....and gives me a good long look at his ever growing hard on.....and its a beautiful sight.......just a big thick cut cock beginning to throb......all I could say is "man that's a beautiful cock....." in an instant we were standing next to one another in the tub fondling and stroking each other.....and OMG, was his cock thick.......I could barely wrap my hand around it at the base......

We very quickly moved to the steam room for more privacy.....and once there (and alone) began stroking each other's cock with the baby oil gel I had with me.......God did his cock feel good........soon, he was moaning and thrusting his hips....finally exploding into my hand with a full load of sperm.......and without saying a word, but smiling, he got up and departed..........and very quickly after that I came myself....and intense, powerful orgasm that felt wonderful.....

True story. This happen often.....there are always men----straight, bi and gay---looking for action in a sauna, steam room or hot tub.....I look forward to seeing him again.......

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great … @Mister2101:cool:. You're very fortunate to be able to locate men "looking for action". I'm not that fortunate whenever I'm looking. There are many times I am not looking, and am preferring privacy that bothers me. I am very concerned about exposing my engorged cock.

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great … @Mister2101:cool:. You're very fortunate to be able to locate men "looking for action". I'm not that fortunate whenever I'm looking. There are many times I am not looking, and am preferring privacy that bothers me. I am very concerned about exposing my engorged cock.
All I am saying it, no need to be concerned or alarmed about exposing your engorged cock......hard-0n's are normal...and they happen...if you get hard, don't worry about it.....enjoy being hard......

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to the gym at lunch. I went for a run outside (I change and shower at the gym), and there was a gorgeous woman in front of me for a while. Beautiful thonged ass in leggings. Had to pass her eventually.

Went back to the locker room, there was an older guy with a clear as day erection walking around naked in the locker room.

I was jealous. I wanted to do the same. Thought of the babe I saw earlier. Got a tiny bit bigger in the totally open shower room. It's all I could muster at the time because the running took so much out of me. Ah well.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
All I am saying it, no need to be concerned or alarmed about exposing your engorged cock......hard-0n's are normal...and they happen...if you get hard, don't worry about it.....enjoy being hard......
Are you serious? People will fight if they think you are being a perv in a gym locker room. Save it for the bath house.

BearTough

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you serious? People will fight if they think you are being a perv in a gym locker room. Save it for the bath house.
I don't know what kind of gym you are going to. I have never encountered any locker room at any gym where a grown man was looked at negatively or head anyone want to fight over nudity or even an erection. If you are a normal healthy red blooded man with a functional penis, you are going to get an erection whenever your body decides for whatever reason it decides it wants to stiffen your meat. A hard pole isn't indicative of sexual activity every time, and most intelligent men are aware of this, at least most middle age fellas raised right do. stuffs are natural, normal, and meaningless, see them all the time at my gym.

Last edited:

stonerbonerxo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Definitely this.

As for the topic. I mean, yeah who’s hand doesn’t give a couple nice jerks in the shower? But I’m not coming there specifically just to do that. Occasionally I’ll be hit on during the showers, and if we’re super alone/it’s super late and he’s cute then I might indulge a guy. But I don’t cruise locker rooms kinda outta principle tbh

Reactions: satopper

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know what kind of gym you are going to. I have never encountered any locker room at any gym where a grown man was looked at negatively or head anyone want to fight over nudity or even an erection. If you are a normal healthy red blooded man with a functional penis, you are going to get an erection whenever your body decides for whatever reason it decides it wants to stiffen your meat. A hard pole isn't indicative of sexual activity every time, and most intelligent men are aware of this, at least most middle age fellas raised right do. stuffs are natural, normal, and meaningless, see them all the time at my gym.

Slow down cowboy, I said being a perv, not being nude. Perv: jerking your cock and cumming in a locker room full of guys, at a normal, recreational gym.