Jacking In Gym Showers

ofpuredesire

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have separate shower stalls at my gym but there are cracks between them and if you look through, you can see the person next door. If someone wants to jerk together, they purposely stand in front of the crack while showering. So if you notice someone standing there, you look through, see if they're jerking, and then join them. I've jerked off with a few guys this way. The funny part is when they get out and avoid all eye contact with you haha. My gym has a lot of undergrads so I think they're mostly experimenting or something.

ofpuredesire

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone actually go to the guy to work out ; or just a place to cruise and jerk off ?

What guy do you think we're going to?

As for going to the gym, several of the posts here talk about jerking off after an intense workout, so I would assume that means they're working out.... Personally, I go to the gym 5 times a week and jerk off there like twice a month. Lighten up my dude.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What guy do you think we're going to?

As for going to the gym, several of the posts here talk about jerking off after an intense workout, so I would assume that means they're working out.... Personally, I go to the gym 5 times a week and jerk off there like twice a month. Lighten up my dude.

Please forgive, if the comment struck a nerve. There are 283 previous postings , of these 283 including this one I have read 2. I have said in many postings, that being sexxy, Perving and stalking all require a lot of energy ; and that some people consider stalking / Perving a work out. Personally I have never been to a gym, so I do applaud your efforts. If I do even join one, even for a free trial membership. i am 100% sure it will be wank free

Side note , I am not a dude. bro ; and or nor a bud

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I joined a gym recently close to my work. I plan on doing workouts during lunch with planned rinse off afterwards. I'm going to get the lay of the land first before I jerk. The showers I believe have curtains so I'm just going to shower with the curtain somewhat open and if I see anyone on the other side I will for sure show off. I am usually raging hard at work due to frustration and I think this will help out and also working out will be an added benefit. I feel like my libido increases once I get in a routine of working out. The jerking off is just a part of it - not anything aggressive towards another gym goer just if company happens I won't deny it.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't been able to jerk-off in public. I like to display a plump, partially erect cock in order for it to be admired, but retain self-reservations and humility towards social "norms". I've observed many guys stroking their cocks to erection, and have engaged in joint play time. Rarely, cruisers exist in the locker room area, and it is embarrassing to become associated with them (personal opinion). I'm speculating that I don't desire to attain the perception of becoming a "cruiser". Every time I observe a guy jerking his cock, I would prefer to admire his enjoyment rather than speculate about perversions.

Throughout my life, I've believed masturbation to be a healthy expression of our physicality. Just wishing that I wasn't embarrassed to express publicly. :confused:

MK9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just happened to me one hour ago: I was showering with a plump flaccid, when a guy, roughly 30, came in. All-over tan and shaved, he positioned himself in the front shower, and while staring at my cock he began washing and jerking his penis till erection, which he was pride to show me both in front and by the side (a good 7.5 to 8"). As this is not the first time that this happens to me in gym showers, I have tried being more friendly, and I said "Nice when it gets hard fast !", and he just answered Yes.
I would have liked to get hard too, but it didn't happen: I'm probably too straight for that, or just too old... !

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started to stroke my hard cock once in the gym showers, but didn't feel brave enough to go all the way so I stopped. I will definitely do it soon though. It's always been a fantasy of mine. :yum

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work out at a Gold's gym in Oklahoma. There's a guy who has been coming into the sauna, walking around with a visible boner, and the instant we are alone in the sauna, he pulls his pants down and strokes it. I've never minded him; he can do as he pleases so long as he does not bother me. But, last week, we were alone in the sauna, and he began stroking it, and he reached out his hand to rub my leg. I told him no, and he grabbed his cock and said, "Do you like that? Show me your cock." I told him his behavior was inappropriate, and that he would need to leave me alone or else I would report him. He left the sauna.

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I work out at a Gold's gym in Oklahoma. There's a guy who has been coming into the sauna, walking around with a visible boner, and the instant we are alone in the sauna, he pulls his pants down and strokes it. I've never minded him; he can do as he pleases so long as he does not bother me. But, last week, we were alone in the sauna, and he began stroking it, and he reached out his hand to rub my leg. I told him no, and he grabbed his cock and said, "Do you like that? Show me your cock." I told him his behavior was inappropriate, and that he would need to leave me alone or else I would report him. He left the sauna.

Sorry to hear this, he had no right doing that to you - it is highly inappropriate.

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No means no. Must of been new to it. Sounds creepy.

Reactions: Austin2112

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Update: the bad news is that the shower stalls face one side so there are no adjacent showers face to face. The showers have a door and then a curtain. It's a bit much.

Good news is that I'm showing off my body with no shame in the locker room area. I did infact jerk and cum in my secluded shower. Walked out stiff with no remorse. One other guy was there and shower in the stall next to me. He got a show - I was unsure if he was enjoying it or not. Again not really my goal.

Overall it was fun :)

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in the sauna this morning and this guy is sitting with his legs crossed and his cock hanging down below and giving it a few tugs. Since I was pretty horny from waking up with really stiff wood I started to bone up. The guy then stands up and opens his towel to reveal about 8 inches of cock hanging down. I almost shot my load right there. He tugged it a few times and left. Probably one of the biggest I have seen at the gym

docsavage

Legendary Member
Media
some guy walked by me as i was changing today in the gym locker room. didnt think much of it...then i saw him waiting in his truck as i left the gym...he drove over to where i was parked. Then I drove away and he kinda followed me but eventually took the turn to leave the parking lot (though he was staring at me from his window). I stopped in parking lot to check something on my car...and he drove back down the street and into the lot again. He kept on staring at me. Like he wanted me to wave him over. I have no idea what he wanted. I eventually got into my car and drove away (hopefully he didn't follow me home ahaha). I assume he liked my uncut flaccid penis. i wasn't exactly showing it off in the gym and its not all that impressive. I wonder if wanted to see more???