Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
some guy walked by me as i was changing today in the gym locker room. didnt think much of it...then i saw him waiting in his truck as i left the gym...he drove over to where i was parked. Then I drove away and he kinda followed me but eventually took the turn to leave the parking lot (though he was staring at me from his window). I stopped in parking lot to check something on my car...and he drove back down the street and into the lot again. He kept on staring at me. Like he wanted me to wave him over. I have no idea what he wanted. I eventually got into my car and drove away (hopefully he didn't follow me home ahaha). I assume he liked my uncut flaccid penis. i wasn't exactly showing it off in the gym and its not all that impressive. I wonder if wanted to see more???

Oh, he definitely wanted to see more.

Reactions: fxstsb96

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i do chub up a little but im not exactly huge. . i guess he just liked it. he could have said hi or something haha. he was just driving around the lot looking at me

Hmm, he should've just said hi. Bit weird. Be careful. Bigger is not always better.

docsavage

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, must've been a bit strange. I don't blame him, you've got a nice thick dick mate.
thanks. it hangs decent when chubbed up. I guess it can difficult for a gay guy to go up to a stranger and flirt as you dont know how the person would react. So he was probably waiting for me to wave him over. I wouldn't have cared if he came up and started to chat a bit.

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks. it hangs decent when chubbed up. I guess it can difficult for a gay guy to go up to a stranger and flirt as you dont know how the person would react. So he was probably waiting for me to wave him over. I wouldn't have cared if he came up and started to chat a bit.

Yeah, have to be careful coz' some guys pretend to be gay/bi and attack gay/bi guys which is awful. If you were at my gym, I'd be sucking you off in the showers :yum

godard

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You did the right thing. If someone is doing the staring thing, I think to myself, "Is this really someone I want to get to know." So just be careful (I am not a paranoid person, but it is easy to forget that there are people out there in the world who don't always have the best intentions). Take care of yourself.

Marc Cloutier

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So after reading all your message and thinking this would never happen in my gym... it happened!! I had finished my training and went to the sauna to relax a bit.

When I entered there was two gays there; one with a swimsuit and one naked sitting on his towel. Naked dude (Brown skin in his 30s) went to take a shower but he then returned to the sauna. I had my towel wrap around my waist. The swimsuit guy left to take a shower and I noticed that the naked guy started touching his penis. I read here it was 'the move' to see if anyone was interestes. So I unwrap myself and started squeezing my dick (nothing sexual). He noticed and started touching his dick more, and I did the same, until we were both hard and stroking. He was touching his niples and stroking and looking at me (but not smiling which I thought was wierd). It was a bit stressfull because the sauna has 2 windows and anybody walkinh by could see.

I wanted him to follow me to the shower (its a hallway of curtain showers at my Y) but someone (the swimsuit guy) was in the last stall, the biggest and most isolated stall) So i stop in front of him when I realized that. He asked me if I wanted to touch it, so I started to stroke him on the spot in the sauna. Then swimsuit guy got out (maybe he saw us..?) and I stop and took his stall in the shower. After 90 secondes, the guy got out of the sauna and took the stall next to me. I stroked him a bit under the stall but it was not easy/comfortable so I stopped. He then got out and pretented to look at something outside (but he was checking to make sure there was no one close) and then he entered my stall.

I sucked him for a minutes but was very stressed. Then we both came quickly and he got out. We didnt get caught! I wonder if this was his first time... anyway it was pretty exciting! I can't believe I did that but it's pretty stressfull. It would be so embarassing to be kick out of the gym.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So after reading all your message and thinking this would never happen in my gym... it happened!! I had finished my training and went to the sauna to relax a bit.

When I entered there was two gays there; one with a swimsuit and one naked sitting on his towel. Naked dude (Brown skin in his 30s) went to take a shower but he then returned to the sauna. I had my towel wrap around my waist. The swimsuit guy left to take a shower and I noticed that the naked guy started touching his penis. I read here it was 'the move' to see if anyone was interestes. So I unwrap myself and started squeezing my dick (nothing sexual). He noticed and started touching his dick more, and I did the same, until we were both hard and stroking. He was touching his niples and stroking and looking at me (but not smiling which I thought was wierd). It was a bit stressfull because the sauna has 2 windows and anybody walkinh by could see.

I wanted him to follow me to the shower (its a hallway of curtain showers at my Y) but someone (the swimsuit guy) was in the last stall, the biggest and most isolated stall) So i stop in front of him when I realized that. He asked me if I wanted to touch it, so I started to stroke him on the spot in the sauna. Then swimsuit guy got out (maybe he saw us..?) and I stop and took his stall in the shower. After 90 secondes, the guy got out of the sauna and took the stall next to me. I stroked him a bit under the stall but it was not easy/comfortable so I stopped. He then got out and pretented to look at something outside (but he was checking to make sure there was no one close) and then he entered my stall.

I sucked him for a minutes but was very stressed. Then we both came quickly and he got out. We didnt get caught! I wonder if this was his first time... anyway it was pretty exciting! I can't believe I did that but it's pretty stressfull. It would be so embarassing to be kick out of the gym.
Nice story.....happens all the time to me....just like that.......

Why is it that if it was a coed sauna.....and someone walked in and a hetero couple was going at it....the woman blowing the man......would someone call the police? would they be reported and or kicked out of the club? I doubt it. Just a pretty good double standard in my opinion.......

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’ve never jerked off in my current gym’s shower, but definitely have before at other gyms and spas. I feel like as long as you close the curtain, it isn’t a big deal. Just work out, jerk out your load, clean up, and go about your day. I don’t think most guys would think it’s a big deal, unless you’re blatantly obvious about it. I’d rather not be the weird dude at the gym who is shower jerking, or cruising the sauna, though.

Now out of town at another gym or a spa? I have no problem being the weird dude as long as other dudes want to join in. Haha

I go out of my way to lift at big body builder gyms when i’m Traveling. I love finding a gang shower where dude like to show off. I used to run into a black and Latino Guys who would jerk off with me and strategically position themselves to block the view of anyone looking in in. Sometimes the attendant would stand outside the gang shower and act as a lookout and I would drop to my knees and service the big dicks on muscle gods. I loved to feel their hot ropes of cum hitting my face.

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any of you guys into knocking one out in the gym showers? I’m just finishing in the gym now then heading to blow one love the idea that’s other guys have been in there before me doing it. Feel free to share any pics you think will help me shoot!
Yes it’s tough when you standing under the shower apply the soap and your cock starts to grow thick and longer, not fully erect but just a perfect amount to nibble on,one good stroke around the shaft and you would totally arched hard

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I jack in the shower at the gym about 2 times a week. After a good workout, my muscles pumped, veins popping out, it's hot as fuck. I cum harder too, multiple ropes. I take pics sometimes, like the ones in my profile.

Nice bro hot body, beautiful cock. You should be proud of it and enjoy as much as you can.

Andrea79

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi everybody. I live in Rome and this fall for the first time i’m going at a gym. It’s exciting seeing so many men naked (though i haven’t yet seen a very big cocked man).
I always wish to make eye contact with someone, and i always choose a shower eith no door, hoping someone comes and looks at me. For this reason i always stay facing the wall and i try to arch my spine so people passing by can see my ass cheeks offered...
Still no encounters, though. I hope I can come with a spicy story soon to share it with you...