Jacking In Gym Showers

I did it once. I was on vacation with others and hadn't had any chance for sexual release. I had one morning to myself, and went to a local spa while it was still early and mostly empty. I had the showers to myself, and just being naked was enough to make me hard. I spent a good long while giving myself a nice two handed stroke before I finally shot a very satisfying load.

Tommypa94303

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve done it a few times, and some guys even joined me
Happened a few weeks ago when I worked out later in the evening. I think I sorta interrupted this married guy in his 50s who had a decent fit hairy body and about 7” thick. He turned away to hide his hard dick. It made me pop some wood so I lathered up casually jerked. Think he noticed and soon we were both standing under the water stroking. Something very unusual but extremely arousing for both of us. His body got very flush and his legs trembled as he shot. That set me off. We both rinsed off and went to lockers to dress. Coincidently his was right next to mine so we were both drying and dressing with our post plump dicks swinging. I’ve seen him a couple of times later but haven’t repeated again

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I crazy or are Hung4funn's feet pointing in the wrong direction in the photo he pasted???
If you look at the foot on the left side of the photo you can see his foot pointing correctly. The black tile screws up the perspective. His feet aren't on backwards.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
The whole point of going to the gym in the first place is to tone up the body to be able to work that last muscle in the wet area with likeminded fit men. There are so many stories to tell...

I remember once when I was in my mid 20s, chipping away at my BA in the late 1980s in Austin. I drove my then-girlfriend's car to a community college PE class that I was just using to rack up a credit. The only reason why I did not drop the class was because the shower scene afterwards with otherwise straight guys was superior. We're talking four of us hanging out naked under the warm water of the gang showers for the better part of an hour shooting the shit, showing chub and boner and leisurely stroking a few times a week.

Cruising a local gym where I go to shave my nuts, there are occasionally developmentally disabled guys who use the facilities. One guy, an adult nothing special to look at, would always look at my dick, so I'd let it harden up for his gaze. Often times I'd see him come into the sauna. I'd work up a hardon in the steam room and then head over to the sauna. I'd unwrap the towel from my waist and my hardon would slap against my navel, then sit on the level below him, against the wall, knee up to block the general view. He was able to see my throbbing hardon and would stare intently. I'd then give my favorite exhibitionist line, "this does not bother you, does it?" He'd quietly say no and then repeat what he'd been taught, don't touch in public but would continue to eat up my boner with his eyes. His sense of wonder was amazing. Neither of us touched, but everyone should be able to be horny. I think several times he went into a private shower and rubbed one out at the thought.

I tend to not wanton wank in gang gym showers, preferring to keep it just hard enough to be hard, sometimes pretend to try to hide it for plausible deniability. Over the decades the experiences of exhibitionism and cruising I've done in gang gym showers is the fuel for ample wank sessions. Sadly, gang gym showers are an increasing rarity these days. Often times, cubicle curtains are replaced with doors that make it so much more difficult to show off. Not to worry, there are always steam rooms and saunas for such exhibitionism.

jiggylad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have separate shower stalls at my gym but there are cracks between them and if you look through, you can see the person next door. If someone wants to jerk together, they purposely stand in front of the crack while showering. So if you notice someone standing there, you look through, see if they're jerking, and then join them. I've jerked off with a few guys this way. The funny part is when they get out and avoid all eye contact with you haha. My gym has a lot of undergrads so I think they're mostly experimenting or something.
Nice, I have had a similar situation where the architects used really shiney wall tiles so the crack between the wall and divider plus a mirror with the tiles and you can see everything. very cruisy

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always let the curtain half closed so whoever across can enjoy the view a little.

The whole point of going to the gym in the first place is to tone up the body to be able to work that last muscle in the wet area with likeminded fit men. There are so many stories to tell...

I remember once when I was in my mid 20s, chipping away at my BA in the late 1980s in Austin. I drove my then-girlfriend's car to a community college PE class that I was just using to rack up a credit. The only reason why I did not drop the class was because the shower scene afterwards with otherwise straight guys was superior. We're talking four of us hanging out naked under the warm water of the gang showers for the better part of an hour shooting the shit, showing chub and boner and leisurely stroking a few times a week.

Cruising a local gym where I go to shave my nuts, there are occasionally developmentally disabled guys who use the facilities. One guy, an adult nothing special to look at, would always look at my dick, so I'd let it harden up for his gaze. Often times I'd see him come into the sauna. I'd work up a hardon in the steam room and then head over to the sauna. I'd unwrap the towel from my waist and my hardon would slap against my navel, then sit on the level below him, against the wall, knee up to block the general view. He was able to see my throbbing hardon and would stare intently. I'd then give my favorite exhibitionist line, "this does not bother you, does it?" He'd quietly say no and then repeat what he'd been taught, don't touch in public but would continue to eat up my boner with his eyes. His sense of wonder was amazing. Neither of us touched, but everyone should be able to be horny. I think several times he went into a private shower and rubbed one out at the thought.

I tend to not wanton wank in gang gym showers, preferring to keep it just hard enough to be hard, sometimes pretend to try to hide it for plausible deniability. Over the decades the experiences of exhibitionism and cruising I've done in gang gym showers is the fuel for ample wank sessions. Sadly, gang gym showers are an increasing rarity these days. Often times, cubicle curtains are replaced with doors that make it so much more difficult to show off. Not to worry, there are always steam rooms and saunas for such exhibitionism.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Survey for the members here: what time of the day does the jerking/oral/sex happens at the gym?

my first time was around 6:30-7 and one around 4.
Both times someone joined me happened to me in late evening
Happened a few weeks ago when I worked out later in the evening. I think I sorta interrupted this married guy in his 50s who had a decent fit hairy body and about 7” thick. He turned away to hide his hard dick. It made me pop some wood so I lathered up casually jerked. Think he noticed and soon we were both standing under the water stroking. Something very unusual but extremely arousing for both of us. His body got very flush and his legs trembled as he shot. That set me off. We both rinsed off and went to lockers to dress. Coincidently his was right next to mine so we were both drying and dressing with our post plump dicks swinging. I’ve seen him a couple of times later but haven’t repeated again

Having no set schedule since I'm retired, I've discovered erotic behavior throughout all time periods. At my gym the "opportunities" seem to coincide with low audience for observation.

Did it once or twice when I went to the gym years ago. The one time I remember doing it was when a male cleaner was in the locker room and for some reason decided he would hoover outside the shower stalls.

He'd done this a few times before so I knew he was perving on the guys in the stalls. I was in the very last stall so would take him a little time to get that far down the room.

I decided to give him something to see, so started to get hard and jerk a little. By the time he reach my stall I was rock hard. He looked up as he passed and grinned at the sight of my dick which I twitched a couple times. He continued his cleaning and when he was half way down the room again I jerked until I came.

Was really hot being caught even if I did it on purpose. Never saw that cleaner again so assuming he either quit the job or got fired for hoovering the shower area when it was in use. Doubt the numerous puddles from guys getting out the shower was healthy for the hoover either.

XelCEsp

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always let the curtain half closed so whoever across can enjoy the view a little.
That's a practical solution if we want to avoid feeling overwhelmed with the steams, water, smells and the f*cking curtain.
And this way someone can see if you're stroking : )

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gym had frosted doors that closed so there was never really any opportunity to show off a little. Although I did jerk off regularly though when I was there. There was something about coming straight from the hot sauna and Into a cool shower. My balls were always nice and stretched out and the blood was flowing. Made for an nice and easy jerk off. The only downside was that I would easily get boners and sometimes had to work to hide them.