Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually happened. Would like to see the guy again too, but he hasn't shown back up since then...hope I didn't scare him off....
Probably afraid to cum back since h knows he won’t be able to control himself the next time.

Reactions: boxboy and aldawg

nokia88

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I maybe did it 3 or 4 times in my current gym. I was always alone. Most of the time i don't have much energy anymore to JO :) especcally when i trained my legs. When i JO, i always clean up my load with the floor squeegee so that it is clean for the next guy.

Reactions: boxboy

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is why you should always wear flip-flops or sandals in the wet areas. Not judging, just saying.

This is why communal showers in a big gym where showers are busy all the time is best. This type of thing is less likely to happen there as there is no privacy.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bro ..i assume every guy ..jacked in the shower at least once..its like peeing in the pool..or tagging the headboard in the hotel room..its male..
Yeh, first time was bravado looking at a cute tight ass. Second time was in a cubicle at the gym, they didn't have doors so not really private, and a guy passed as I was in mid stroke - looked - smiled - walked on. I went down like a lead balloon and didn't finish, but passed the guy as few minutes later on my way out giving his cock a great pasting, so, stopped - looked and smiled

I don't go to the gym much anymore but from my past experiences of going to the gym it seemed guys were always in and out when it came to changing.... etc, blows my mind that some people might jack off in the showers that's so risky and brave lol but I have nothing against it!

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't go to the gym much anymore but from my past experiences of going to the gym it seemed guys were always in and out when it came to changing.... etc, blows my mind that some people might jack off in the showers that's so risky and brave lol but I have nothing against it!
It was a blast, and I remember specifically that MORE than 50% of the time the other guy was totally into watching me, and usually hard him self. shower strip.jpg
I think 20% of the time he would jack ff too.

tarzan2591

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve had other guys jacking off watching me when I’m showering. A couple times it got me horny too and I stroke just to get hard for the show but I won’t cum for them. Too worried in a public place

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread reminded me of a memory I had not thought of in a while. When I was a young man, I was excused off a gym session --I forget why-- and I got tired of watching the class, so I went into the empty locker room with nothing in mind but pure wondering boredom... once I got there, realizing how still everything was, I went to the gang shower and pumped up a young man's pent up load. It was hot realizing I had been there with my mates so many times, and that potentially I could be caught. Good time :)

Aside, I do often jerk off at the gym showers (cubes), and yes I do clean up. Its just such a great way to relax and end up a hard workout.

Twice --both time with the same young man, who I don't know--, I have jerked off across the corridor: he's always started it, leaving his curtain about a foot open, jerking off, eyeing me, and I've returned the favor. At least one time guys going to shower cubes further down the hall must have seen us jerking - no evident rection but who knows what they did in their shower stall out of my sight :)

haaamza96

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always touch my cock in the shows gym, I just act like I’m washing myself but it’s pretty obvious my hands are on my cock for too long stoking, no one every says anything aha I get a few looks at that’s it

fixer69xxx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Was taking a shower at the gym one day last week and noticed this guy come out of the steam room and sit on the bench just outside the door...and directly across from my shower. He kept looking towards the shower curtain and I could just see through the crack between the curtain and the wall. Being horny as hell from my workout and the sauna, I figured, what the hell, I'd give him a show. Pulled the curtain back and proceeded to wash my crotch really thoroughly, getting hard as hell. Was planning on stopping there, but was so worked up by that time I had to finish the job...busted a load all down my hand and onto the floor. Our eyes met, he gave me a cute little wink and thumbs up, got up, and left the shower room....have never seen him before or after...

Wish I could have seen you jacking.

Reactions: aldawg

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
looking at this from a different perspective over the years I've been in loads of communal and cubicle showers and in every one I expect there have been guys spending a great deal of time soaping and washing their cocks, getting a semi at least, after all, a lot of hand and hot water contact plus the natural soapy lube of soap and hey presto - up she rises. Just not done with the intention of jacking off but then, a hard cock and its bigger than the brain and quick - here she cums!