Jacking In Gym Showers

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have on some occasions either a cubicle with no door sometimes isolated few times with others in on the cubicles. Also in gymwith rows of open showers. Been caught a few times
sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Over the years....navy heads, university gyms and dorm showers,
ymca steam rooms/saunas/showers/locker rooms, gyms, I've seen
it take place in all these places.......so, I know it happens.
Have to admit to have done it on occasion....:blush::rolleyes:;)

At my gyms the showers are in cubicles so theres' no chance of getting caught (nor having a peek...) but I have jerked off a couple times! Awesome orgasms at the end of a workout :)

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In one local gym, the 6 showers are individual stalls with thick full length curtains. Can't see in or out when in the shower. A friend of mine and I "snuck" into a shower together.....and groped, kissed, rubbed, sucked each other off for a good 30 minutes with the shower running. Other men came in, showered, and left....never knowing we were in the next shower, jacking off together. Very hot indeed. Eventually he made me cum orally....an extremely powerful orgasm......and I stroked him till he came hard.......great times...

I have on some occasions either a cubicle with no door sometimes isolated few times with others in on the cubicles. Also in gymwith rows of open showers. Been caught a few times
My gym has 8 cubicles in a row with swing doors (cowboy style but no spring action) some close the doors as they shower, but I and many others don't. And on occasion I have had a cheeky wank with the doors open. It is a great way to start the day

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you don’t like it don’t comment. Simple!

That's NOT the way it should be what you reply! Not at all. Of course, we ll can comment here non aggressively and tell what we like or dislike. Splashing cum on the floor of a public shower without removing it and naming such an attitude even horny is just weird, disgusting, intolerable and ruthless.

Reactions: bfus

Htt35

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's NOT the way it should be what you reply! Not at all. Of course, we ll can comment here non aggressively and tell what we like or dislike. Splashing cum on the floor of a public shower without removing it and naming such an attitude even horny is just weird, disgusting, intolerable and ruthless.
Haha don’t make me laugh! :joy: