Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Normal part of my gym routine. Good workout, then to the steam room, hot, sweaty, quiet, dark. I then emerge with a raging hardon, then off to the shower to rub one out. Not the only one either. Led to me having my regular jacking buddies outside of the gym.
Fuck...I wish I went to your gym....

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm at the gym today doing my usual intense Monday workout. Since it's a holiday for me I didn't go early morning like I normally would have.

I get there a little after 12 noon. Start out by increasing my weights on the decline, flat, and incline Smith machine. Do my regular full body workout. After sweating a good bit and feeling a little sore from the increased weights I head to the locker room and get ready to shower.

I noticed this guy while walking around naked back and forth from weighing myself and then back to the shower, watching me.

I take me a nice long hot shower and while I'm drying off in front of the shower I realize that this same guy is in the shower stall down from me.

Naturally I throw my towel over my shoulder grab my toiletries and walk back to my locker. This guy, it turns out really wants to suck my cock. I walk over to the mirror to apply moisturizer and as I turn to go back to my locker to dress. He's setting there maybe a foot from my dick. Which I'll admit was almost semi. He can't keep his eyes off my cock. So while I notice him looking I give myself a couple of strokes before pulling my boxers on.

By then it seems that every man in the gym decides to come into the locker room. I'm thinking wtf. I considered asking him into one of the changing rooms. But just went ahead and dressed, got the hell out of there. I've never messed around with anyone at my gym and don't see a need to start now. This guy probably late 20's early 30's definitely wanted to wrap his lips around my cock. I could tell he was hungry for some cum.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
/fu
I'm at the gym today doing my usual intense Monday workout. Since it's a holiday for me I didn't go early morning like I normally would have.

I get there a little after 12 noon. Start out by increasing my weights on the decline, flat, and incline Smith machine. Do my regular full body workout. After sweating a good bit and feeling a little sore from the increased weights I head to the locker room and get ready to shower.

I noticed this guy while walking around naked back and forth from weighing myself and then back to the shower, watching me.

I take me a nice long hot shower and while I'm drying off in front of the shower I realize that this same guy is in the shower stall down from me.

Naturally I throw my towel over my shoulder grab my toiletries and walk back to my locker. This guy, it turns out really wants to suck my cock. I walk over to the mirror to apply moisturizer and as I turn to go back to my locker to dress. He's setting there maybe a foot from my dick. Which I'll admit was almost semi. He can't keep his eyes off my cock. So while I notice him looking I give myself a couple of strokes before pulling my boxers on.

By then it seems that every man in the gym decides to come into the locker room. I'm thinking wtf. I considered asking him into one of the changing rooms. But just went ahead and dressed, got the hell out of there. I've never messed around with anyone at my gym and don't see a need to start now. This guy probably late 20's early 30's definitely wanted to wrap his lips around my cock. I could tell he was hungry for some cum.
Fuck, dude, you're stronger than me....I'm all about some locker room fun...as long as I can be discrete I go with the flow...hot as hell sometimes....

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
/fu

Fuck, dude, you're stronger than me....I'm all about some locker room fun...as long as I can be discrete I go with the flow...hot as hell sometimes....

Yeah I would have but damn the men flooded the damn locker room. I was awfully close to inviting him into one of the changing rooms. It was like they're gadar was going off and they all came in there at one time. Fuck.

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did just that yesterday at the Y. The shower room's a big open area with 10 shower heads. There's also 2 private stalls lined with handicap shower rails and I pefer to leave those for the peoole that need 'em. I was there during an "off" time and had the shower to myself so I jerked a quick one off.
The shower drains are in a kind of gutter around the perimeter of the shower room. I made sure to leave my spunk in the gutter and not on the floor.
In the past I have had to carefully maneuver my way around other peoples cum blobs.

Reactions: cadmanken and Gj816

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The other day, I had the shower at the Y all to myself again and started stroking my hard cock. Just as I started cumming, somebody walked in. I let go of my cock but I kept cumming. I don't know if he saw me squirting or not and at the time, I didn't really care.

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dunno what it was but I was horny as hell after today's workout. When I was in the locker room changing into my swim trunks to head out to the warm pool, I started getting hard even before I took my gym shorts off. All the time I was in the warm pool, I had a semi. In the sauna, I couldn't help myself, I pulled my hard cock out and stroked it 'till I started oozing precum.
I tucked it into my swim trunks, headed back to the locker room, got naked and stroked myself 'til I squirted cum in the shower. Again, while I was stroking my hard cock, I was walked in on. I was so horny and ready to cum, I just kept going.

marlins

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always hit the suana after work out - most the gyms bring a small towel with them - lots of large cocks and lots of fun ---

336013-1437515244-f0d4dfef4af6f9fe9b7b412ba074a682.jpg

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been using gym showers for 30 years and showered with literally thousands of men, and I have never seen this once at least not in open showers. There is a big difference between a gym shower and spas and bathhouses.
I've probably spent over 60 years showering in communal showers. I can't recall ever observing anyone jerking his cock to point of ejaculation. Can't begin to speculate on the "thousands, or hundreds(?)" that I've showered with, but estimate only observing a few dozen partial boners:(. Lately, these posts have motivated me to display an erection at the gym, but I fear being ostracized.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've probably spent over 60 years showering in communal showers. I can't recall ever observing anyone jerking his cock to point of ejaculation. Can't begin to speculate on the "thousands, or hundreds(?)" that I've showered with, but estimate only observing a few dozen partial boners:(. Lately, these posts have motivated me to display an erection at the gym, but I fear being ostracized.
I think that if you look for it...look for the signs....you will see more and more guys with hard ons...or guys touching themselves...and once you return "a sign".....like touching your self....and slowly getting hard....they will reciprocate.....assuming you are secluded or alone in the shower. A sauna or steam room...especially a steam room....is a better place to be alone.....and to play out the same scenario.....I have found that very often, there is another man looking for action.....more times than not.....now that I know what to look for.....

I would not be afraid to get hard in the shower or sauna.....its a natural thing....guys get hard......its such a liberating feeling for me...getting hard...knowing other men may see me hard.....and also knowing my hard on is going to turn some other men on as well......men not interested in seeing you hard will turn away, not look or simply leave......they really don't care.......and I don't believe you will be ostracized....just my opinion.....

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always hit the suana after work out - most the gyms bring a small towel with them - lots of large cocks and lots of fun ---

336013-1437515244-f0d4dfef4af6f9fe9b7b412ba074a682.jpg
That's the thing, at the YMCA I go to, the sauna's in the public area next to the pool, nudity not allowed.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the times I go, it's usually pretty slow and I'm usually alone in the shower. There have been other fellows in the showers with boners that seem to spend some extra time washing their cocks.
I haven't seen others ejaculate but I have seen their "leavings."

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The other day, I had the shower at the Y all to myself again and started stroking my hard cock. Just as I started cumming, somebody walked in. I let go of my cock but I kept cumming. I don't know if he saw me squirting or not and at the time, I didn't really care.
Perhaps, it would take me too long to ejaculate:confused:. I spend a lot of time "cooling-off" in the shower area while heating-up between the sauna and steam room. Usually, not many guys around, but the few that have observed my routine might not be very "understanding":(.

Donky37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was in a foreign gym in Vancouver and as soon as I discovered the showers, I decided to give it a try. I went to a stall and kept the door open a bit as invitation but unfortunately nobody was joining :(

It was fun anyway

nakedinjun

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright guys, took a bit of a chance this time. I was by myself in the gym shower. It's a big open area with ten shower heads lining the walls and a gutter drain around the perimeter.
My cock got rock hard and I started stroking it. An older fellow came in, I just kept stroking, he hung his towel up and took a shower across from me. I turned toward him and in full naked view I just kept stroking my hard cock. He started fondling his cock as he watched me jacking off. I didn't turn toward the drain when I came. I came hard, copiuosly and in full view. Honestly, it surprisd me how much sperm I squirted. I really got off on being watched. I swept my cum to the drain with my foot.
We finished our shower without a word and as we headed back to our lockers, he gave me a thumbs up.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Alright guys, took a bit of a chance this time. I was by myself in the gym shower. It's a big open area with ten shower heads lining the walls and a gutter drain around the perimeter.
My cock got rock hard and I started stroking it. An older fellow came in, I just kept stroking, he hung his towel up and took a shower across from me. I turned toward him and in full naked view I just kept stroking my hard cock. He started fondling his cock as he watched me jacking off. I didn't turn toward the drain when I came. I came hard, copiuosly and in full view. Honestly, it surprisd me how much sperm I squirted. I really got off on being watched. I swept my cum to the drain with my foot.
We finished our shower without a word and as we headed back to our lockers, he gave me a thumbs up.
This afternoon I had the shower all alone for 10 minutes -- -- long enough to become rigid, and contemplate coming! I chickened-out when another guy came into the shower area:confused:, and kept my back turned towards him until my erection subsided:worried:.

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You didnt return the favor and wait to watch him? Dude quid-pro-quo! : P

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice.....I like that....obviously you need to be careful doing this, as it may offend someone........but once you're hard or touch your cock several times and the other guy hangs around, gets hard himself, or touches himself, you should be good to go.......it feels so good, exciting, and exhilarating to get hard and stroke with another man.....bet that orgasm felt wonderful....just like you described.....