Jacking is a healthy pursuit

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most guys enjoy jacking off but do they realise its a healthy thing to do, it stimulates so many different parts of the lower body as well as giving a totally pleasurable orgasm. I used to wank at least three times a day and have sex, wanking kept the cum flow up to max output - one session I had up to 10 orgasms in a 12 hour period! A friend of mine found that to keep his sexual urges under control when he was in the forces he was wanking every time he was able to lob it out, harden it off but alas not really enjoying. Between us we came up with a wheeze. I'd always enjoyed his cum so he decided to wank in a condom a few times and send me his "lurve" to use as a cock massage. The thought of me using his spunk make wanking enjoyable again and his remaining 8 months let me experiment with different places to drip his cum till I got it fresh from the spout.
And hey, both still very healthy active sexual guys even now.

D

deleted875903

Most guys enjoy jacking off but do they realise its a healthy thing to do, it stimulates so many different parts of the lower body as well as giving a totally pleasurable orgasm. I used to wank at least three times a day and have sex, wanking kept the cum flow up to max output - one session I had up to 10 orgasms in a 12 hour period! A friend of mine found that to keep his sexual urges under control when he was in the forces he was wanking every time he was able to lob it out, harden it off but alas not really enjoying. Between us we came up with a wheeze. I'd always enjoyed his cum so he decided to wank in a condom a few times and send me his "lurve" to use as a cock massage. The thought of me using his spunk make wanking enjoyable again and his remaining 8 months let me experiment with different places to drip his cum till I got it fresh from the spout.
And hey, both still very healthy active sexual guys even now.
You are right. Masturbation is very healthy for both guys and gals.