jacking it.

that#1kid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What's the longest amount of days you've gone without jacking off. So far I've been free for 8 days, thats my longest...I'm gonna try to make it to the end of the month...with all you guys on here, i'm not doing so good! But I think I can manage. :smile:

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10 days. it was when i was on vacation with my sister and parents. we were together almost 24/7 so there wasn't much privacy. So as a result there was ablsolutly NO time to be had to jerk the gerkin.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's the longest amount of days you've gone without jacking off. So far I've been free for 8 days, thats my longest...I'm gonna try to make it to the end of the month...with all you guys on here, i'm not doing so good! But I think I can manage. :smile:
have you been bad and ur punishing urself?

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never go a more than 2 days. i have no self control or will power and enjoy looking at attractive young guys far too much. Why deprive yourself?

cericwin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why try to go without masturbating? An orgasm lost is one which can never be recovered. One thing about masturbation is that you don't have to look your best. It is better to have sex with someone, but there is no harm in masturbation. I do it whenever I have the urge. Going without sexual release in some form is harmful, both physically and emotionally. Monks who followed celibacy (who seem to be in the minority) frequently develop prostate problems. Does anyone think that abstinence from masturbation will qualify them for sainthood? Abstinence, like virginity, is its own punishment.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a few years ago I went 7 days. We were in the process of moving and I was too preoccupied. When I finally came that first night in the new place, I almost cried.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On average, I wank like 4-5 times a day... I think the longest I have ever been able to hold out is about 3 days, and by then I can't concentrate on anything but my cock. I have to admit, I kind of like the sexual frustration of waiting a few days.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Trip across US when in college. No time or place to do it. I thought I was going to die. When I finally had a chance, I exploded. It was a real mess.

Now at my age with spinal cord injury, blessed are the days when I can have a true wet orgasm. Doctor is baffled that I can get an erection much less cum. Not nearly as much semen though.