Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freud was an erudite social philosopher who invented a profitable business called psycho analysis; as a child his neighbours and play mates knew him as a dirty little bugger.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a ton of vids on the web of hotel housekeepers walking on guys wanking. It's apparently a simple way to get some exhibitionist thrills.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Am i the only one to think this is really hot?

and the lady clearly wanted a piece of that.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think they're housekeepers but in a massage parlor. That's why she said "nobody do like that" because he's jackin himself standing up. She's not too put out by it because, well, she jacks off cocks for a living or has in the past. It could be a legit 'massage only' place but alot of those gals have worked in happy ending places.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in the Army and while stationed in Schwabisch Hall, Germany, I worked in the commisary building, I was the Postmaster and the post office was located in the basement. The lady housekeeper would clean the bathrooms everyday at 11am. I would sometimes sit in the stall reading a dirty magazine while masturbating with my dick fully erect when she came to clean the restrooms. I would always leave the stall unlocked, and as usaual, she would open the door only to act as if she was surprised. She had a killer body, but a face that looked like it had been through hell. This behavior went on for about a year until one day I saw her with an unsightly sore on her lips. That was a real turn off. I thought she might have had some kind of VD.

Attachments