Jacking of in-front of the Housekeeper

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_Elwald Harribum, May 27, 2010.

1. yodiggity

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that video was hilarious. cant wait to send to all my friends that think this stuff is funny

2. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Ah, she's just angry 'cause she can't get a fuck or suck of that monster.

3. B_abc

B_abc New Member

This might be the stupidest question ever but are there places in America where masseuses give happy endings? like it's just a common and normal service ? I'm not talking about brothels or whore houses or whatever. Legit massage parlors ?

I live in Europe btw.

4. captain garbonzo

captain garbonzo New Member

It's not a stupid question if you don't have any experience with massage parlors. It's tricky sometimes. It's not legal but in the San Francisco area it is very common.

That depends on the girl most of the time. I have been to some legit massage only places but asked the girl if she would give a handjob and she did but asked to keep it quiet because the boss did not allow it. It's usually asian massage parlors and as I mentioned earlier, alot of those girls have given handjobs in other places and some are ex-hookers looking for easy money without having to fuck. A few of them are certified. Very few. And most of them don't give a good massage. Average to below average is the norm.

Over the years I have found a few hot girls that give a great massage and also handjobs but it's few and far in between. Most of them have poor massage skills and average handjob skills. I have also been places where the girls are terrible masseuses and don't do extras. In my area there are also some hippy gals who give tantric holistic massage and do handjobs.

So what it comes down to in the end is if the girl is willing to give extras or not. Not so much the establishment. I never push the issue if they say no. If a girl is comfortable with you, she might decide it's worth the extra tip-usually 40-60 bucks.

5. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    How do you know she was a lady? She may have been an ordinary woman.

6. exwhyzee

Gold Member

That vid made me cringe.

It is odd that she kept coming back in the room to see if he was done or not. Just trying to do her job?

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Not odd, tho very ironic she pointed out how to and not to and not literally lend a hand.:lol:

8. dannyrankin

dannyrankin New Member

I love these vids. More, please!

9. dannyrankin

dannyrankin New Member

I'm bumping this thread because I really wanna see more videos of this kind!

10. TeaganFL

TeaganFL New Member

If I was the maid..I would have helped...Customer Service is my specialty...LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted