Jacking Off at work

Scott_

Expert Member
Media
I always thought that was stupid if you don't do it in the mens room. People have cameras all over the offices & most of the time you don't know.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I had an online fuck buddy who would call me at work and urge me to jack off with him. Very hot. It was pretty risky since there is a glass panel to the side of my office door. Jacked under my desk. My buddy was often in his car, which he pulled over to the side of road to jack with me.

Fortunately, I never got caught with my pants down.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Not at my place of work but I had a mate who managed a souvenirs shop next to the Tower of London, selling rubbish souvenirs to the gullible. One night, at closing time, he locked up the shop and we had a good wank together between two of the racks of shelves. When he came he picked up a woolly hat off the display and wiped his cock on it. I presume that he threw it away afterwards - I least I hope that he did! It was very horny knowing that tourists were walking past the window a few feet away.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In college I did books for a gallery and JOd after everyone else had left also in college as a lifeguard and JOd in locker room and steam room. As doctor I'd JO in my private office.

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A couple of times in my Boss's private bathroom. He wasn't in the office at the time. Came on the floor, (tile) and cleaned up after myself. Of course I captured it on my Blackberry.

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah..... ;o)) behind my desk, (nice feminine) bathroom, walk in store room... fortunately I own the company I work for!! ;o))