Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well i just have started doing pe and i always get rock hard when i do the exercises

i found out that when i jack off before i start doing them my dick wont be as sensitive

my question is: is it a good idea? will it affect my gains?

thanks!

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try warming up with warm towels or warm showers, I believe jacking off hurts with obtaining gains.

Reactions: lblclblc

lblclblc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
its my 3rd day today and im doing the jp90 routine

my dick still cant resist being hard even if i try not to, well unless i bust a nut then it calms down

im trying all sorts of things but im just too sensitive lmao even getting my nipples stroked a little or my inner thigh getting brushed i get a boner :no_mouth:

Reactions: cockydude2018

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
its my 3rd day today and im doing the jp90 routine

my dick still cant resist being hard even if i try not to, well unless i bust a nut then it calms down

im trying all sorts of things but im just too sensitive lmao even getting my nipples stroked a little or my inner thigh getting brushed i get a boner :no_mouth:
Mmmmmm... inner thigh. Sexiest part of a man imho

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For jelqing purposes you should have and erection level between 30% - 60%. Less tends to lend itself into becoming more of a stretching exercise. That's because you aren't able to push enough blood up your shaft to really inflate your CCs or CS. Above 60% the person jelqing should be very well conditioned. The reason you don't want to be too hard is because now your CCs and CS are already nearly fully engorged and you risk pumping too much in which could lead to things like edema buildup. I think that masturbating is a decent plan for now, but in reality the longer you do this the less "excited" you will get. If you do beat off, will you be able to get at least to the 30% erection level? Things like not standing in front of a mirror, perhaps playing music and focusing on the music or a television program, etc. Let's face it, playing with your dick is erotic, and you need to train your mind that this isn't "playtime". While taking your mind off of the eroticism of jelqing, don't lose focus of the proper technique needed to safely jelq. You could easily bruise yourself for example, but if you aren't being watchful and continue to jelq, the bruise can be made much worse. Proper warmup is necessary to pre-condition your penis for the exercise. No different then lifting. No one is going to hit the weights without warming up first.

Reactions: MrHappy311

lblclblc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For jelqing purposes you should have and erection level between 30% - 60%. Less tends to lend itself into becoming more of a stretching exercise. That's because you aren't able to push enough blood up your shaft to really inflate your CCs or CS. Above 60% the person jelqing should be very well conditioned. The reason you don't want to be too hard is because now your CCs and CS are already nearly fully engorged and you risk pumping too much in which could lead to things like edema buildup. I think that masturbating is a decent plan for now, but in reality the longer you do this the less "excited" you will get. If you do beat off, will you be able to get at least to the 30% erection level? Things like not standing in front of a mirror, perhaps playing music and focusing on the music or a television program, etc. Let's face it, playing with your dick is erotic, and you need to train your mind that this isn't "playtime". While taking your mind off of the eroticism of jelqing, don't lose focus of the proper technique needed to safely jelq. You could easily bruise yourself for example, but if you aren't being watchful and continue to jelq, the bruise can be made much worse. Proper warmup is necessary to pre-condition your penis for the exercise. No different then lifting. No one is going to hit the weights without warming up first.
well since i am very sensitive which is becoming an issue lmao i can still retain about 50% ish erection after doing it then doing jelqs

the weird thing is i still get 100% erection sometimes during jelqs but its very seldom (happened to me twice)

i keep on convincing myself that this isnt the time but my dick somewhat has a mind of its own :/

what im doing is working though but im still trying not to do it. its very difficult and just even stretching gets me hard but im trying

wintergates

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I jelqued at 90% and gain like 0.9" in lenght in just 6 months , i recommend an essential oil called witch hazel aka hamamelis and jelq with it , im using it to heal my blood clot it relaxes the tissues and soften the penguin