Jacking-off: Dry or Lube?

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when with a lover i like it sensual and then as we get aroused things get intense, sexual

so cut and dry - start easy and soft then when the dripping starts no lube needed and off the mountain top

D

deleted808122

Cut. No spit, no lube, and careful to wipe the precum away before it runs down the shaft. I find that unless it's really flowing hard precum actually adds to the friction.

LargeSide

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I always do it dry (cut). I've gotten handjobs from people who used lube, but my preference when I'm doing it to myself is lube-free. I'm already going to create a mess I need to clean up, and I find that lube just makes the mess more.. messy.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first jac was at Scout Camp -- no lube other than my own precum. Then as I did it more often--tried soap in the shower, then body lotion made it slicker and more intense. Now that I found lotion with coco butter, it is even better and you don't have much to clean after and it is good for the skin. As for orientation--I love sex !!!!!!!!How about my best cum shot after a j/o session of tinkering with my old car !!

Attachments

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Strait, uncut, got a large PA, at the start of the session so I don't get excited too quickly, no lube (I normally work the head most of all at the start), but normally about 1/2 way through the session, WET Synergy hybrid lube and a lot of edgeing, which generally last in total, about an hour, but time at things depends on level of arousal.

May give this baby talc idea a try sometime though.

Last edited: