Jacking off in shower?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone else find it very hard to jack off in the shower? I mean the technique is easy but it is very hard for me to reach orgasm compared to laying down or sitting or whatever other position. I am saying shower because that's the only time i do it standing up.... But I will say, once i do have that orgasm, man it is intense. Very frustrating though imo.

Anyone else find it hard or have any useful tips/techniques?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did it the shower regularly from about 13 until at least my mid-30s and then for some reason did that less and less. No problems with orgasms in the shower or standing generally. But the question is a serious one; having slept with many men, it certainly is true that each man seems to find it difficult to impossible to cum in certain positions, and especially easy in other positions, whether alone or with someone else, and it varies from one guy to the next. I think a lot of it has to do with what positions a man historically has been in for masturbating; if I'm right, there's a lot to be said for varying your masturbation routines so that you don't get yourself into a situation in which there is only one or a few positions in which you can reach orgasm--after all, that position may not be preferable or even possible for your next partner!

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone else find it very hard to jack off in the shower? I mean the technique is easy but it is very hard for me to reach orgasm compared to laying down or sitting or whatever other position. I am saying shower because that's the only time i do it standing up.... But I will say, once i do have that orgasm, man it is intense. Very frustrating though imo.

I have the same experience.
The only advice I have, is don't wear yourself out, and don't use soap as a lubricant for masturbation in the shower. I learned that lesson once, a long time ago. Ouch!

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I jackoff in the shower, livingroom, kitchen, bedroom, outside, while driving.....etc.....when i need to blow a load...i do it ... I guess it has to do with having a nice size cock. never had any problems with cumming in any of those places.lol

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't normally jack off in the shower, but the times that I do it usually does take me a little longer to cum. I have noticed though that when I do jack off in the shower I have a more powerful orgasm for some reason, maybe because I take longer. And, hair conditioner can make a very nice lubricant.

joffreyxxl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never had any problems with jacking off in the shower (or anywhere else for that matter). And the extra advantage is that you can rinse everything right away..... For those interested, I do have a private vid, me showering and jacking off. Send me a private message incl mail address, and I will send it to you......
Joff

hairyjock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really have problems with it, maybe because I am uncut. I find it hard to jerk off cut guys in the shower though without any lubricant.

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea, too much water. Although I have YET to use lubricant (other than my "natural" lubricant), it feels like too much friction on my cock. It hurts more than it pleases.

NoFace60: "Sorry, shower floor, but if you want my cum you'll have to pay me for it!" ^_^

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

....kinda tells me, you've never been incarcerated in jail or in the arm-forces situation(s) or growing up with brother family members... being the only place you could really get it off was in the shower!:biggrin1: A clean way of doing it.
Thank God, I don't have to worry about doing that way now, unless I choose to.:smile: Thanks for asking.
Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy!
Whooper-lee

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
....kinda tells me, you've never been incarcerated in jail or in the arm-forces situation(s) or growing up with brother family members... being the only place you could really get it off was in the shower!:biggrin1: A clean way of doing it.
Thank God, I don't have to worry about doing that way now, unless I choose to.:smile: Thanks for asking.
Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy!
Whooper-lee

I have to agree with you about jackin off in the shower being a "clean way of doing it". Plus it's just plain convenient with morning wood. You can piss and jack off and it all goes down the drain and you walk out clean.

Xavian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cut guy here too...shower jerking is lame...it's really tough for me as well. Even though I guess I've been having trouble jerking in general..guess I'm preoccupied with other things :|

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Must be genetic.... uncut here...all the men in the family seem to jack off in the shower... I like the foreskin + the water...

Plus easy clean up!