Jacking off in shower?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by fak_et, Feb 13, 2007.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Anyone else find it very hard to jack off in the shower? I mean the technique is easy but it is very hard for me to reach orgasm compared to laying down or sitting or whatever other position. I am saying shower because that's the only time i do it standing up.... But I will say, once i do have that orgasm, man it is intense. Very frustrating though imo.

Anyone else find it hard or have any useful tips/techniques?

2. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I find it hard as well, but I rarely do it in the shower unless I am VERY horny. lol

3. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Albums:
    I did it the shower regularly from about 13 until at least my mid-30s and then for some reason did that less and less. No problems with orgasms in the shower or standing generally. But the question is a serious one; having slept with many men, it certainly is true that each man seems to find it difficult to impossible to cum in certain positions, and especially easy in other positions, whether alone or with someone else, and it varies from one guy to the next. I think a lot of it has to do with what positions a man historically has been in for masturbating; if I'm right, there's a lot to be said for varying your masturbation routines so that you don't get yourself into a situation in which there is only one or a few positions in which you can reach orgasm--after all, that position may not be preferable or even possible for your next partner!

4. buddy629

buddy629 New Member

Albums:
    I have the same experience.
    The only advice I have, is don't wear yourself out, and don't use soap as a lubricant for masturbation in the shower. I learned that lesson once, a long time ago. Ouch!

5. rippedmuscledad

rippedmuscledad New Member

I jackoff in the shower, livingroom, kitchen, bedroom, outside, while driving.....etc.....when i need to blow a load...i do it ... I guess it has to do with having a nice size cock. never had any problems with cumming in any of those places.lol

6. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I don't normally jack off in the shower, but the times that I do it usually does take me a little longer to cum. I have noticed though that when I do jack off in the shower I have a more powerful orgasm for some reason, maybe because I take longer. And, hair conditioner can make a very nice lubricant.

7. joffreyxxl

joffreyxxl New Member

Never had any problems with jacking off in the shower (or anywhere else for that matter). And the extra advantage is that you can rinse everything right away..... For those interested, I do have a private vid, me showering and jacking off. Send me a private message incl mail address, and I will send it to you......
    Joff

8. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I use my Oil of olay regenerist cream......It's expensive, but I'm worth it!

9. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I have always found it more difficult to cum when I'm standing, so I'm not at my best at glory holes. But if I'm really horny and have some hot visual stimulation at the gym, I can definitely let go in the shower.

10. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Tru lubing up with coconut oil!

11. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

I find it difficult to do sometimes as well, but when i have to seed, i have to seed. Sometimes just leaning against the wall helps. Yes, i agree that the nut is more intense when it finally happens.

12. hairyjock

hairyjock New Member

I don't really have problems with it, maybe because I am uncut. I find it hard to jerk off cut guys in the shower though without any lubricant.

13. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    Yea, too much water. Although I have YET to use lubricant (other than my "natural" lubricant), it feels like too much friction on my cock. It hurts more than it pleases.

NoFace60: "Sorry, shower floor, but if you want my cum you'll have to pay me for it!" ^_^

14. ItaloCanadese

ItaloCanadese New Member

never had a problem in the shower....or anywhere for that matter.

15. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

It's all about the foreskin. I would definitely play with you in the shower, hairy...

16. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    ....kinda tells me, you've never been incarcerated in jail or in the arm-forces situation(s) or growing up with brother family members... being the only place you could really get it off was in the shower!:biggrin1: A clean way of doing it.
    Thank God, I don't have to worry about doing that way now, unless I choose to.:smile: Thanks for asking.
    Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy!
    Whooper-lee

17. Late Knight

Late Knight New Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with you about jackin off in the shower being a "clean way of doing it". Plus it's just plain convenient with morning wood. You can piss and jack off and it all goes down the drain and you walk out clean.

18. Xavian

Xavian New Member

Albums:
    Cut guy here too...shower jerking is lame...it's really tough for me as well. Even though I guess I've been having trouble jerking in general..guess I'm preoccupied with other things :|

19. catman

Gold Member

Must be genetic.... uncut here...all the men in the family seem to jack off in the shower... I like the foreskin + the water...

Plus easy clean up!

20. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

During my younger days I jacked off in the shower so much that every time it rains now I get a hard on. lol