1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Jacking off on a cocktail of narcotics.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by SwadeLazer, Sep 18, 2011.

1. SwadeLazer

SwadeLazer Lurker

I see a lot of posts about having sex or jacking it when you're high. But i was curious if anyone had tried using the other illegal/legal stuff.
    I got obssessed for a while and the only way i could jack off was if i was high. I would take about 7 extenze with the blue coating rubbed off (to make them work faster) along with about 10 MagnaX and/or horny goat weed pills. I was also take around 5 libido max pills. Along with one or two of each of the following; stamina RX, Zyrexin, rock hard weekend (since the bottles only come with 10 or so in them.) After that i would smoke shit or am2201 to get me high, by this time all the pills have kicked in. I would literally just lay there with my dick pulsating for a good half hour because it felt just as good as jacking off. My sessions would last around 4 to 5 hours.

At this time i was also taking lecithin and l-arginine and waited around for about 3 days. I would also film the end result with my webcam, but that was when i was underage :p Has anyone else tried mixing any of these things? or am i just some freak haha

2. monstro

monstro 1st Like

Whatever works, my friend. Be safe and smart and have fun.

3. helgaleena

helgaleena Sexy Member

Albums:
    Sounds like too much trouble to be fun! Plus the expense for all the ingredients...

4. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Sexy Member

Albums:
    sounds dangerous as well. i lke to jo after smoking some weed, but that is about it. or after drinking a little. otherwise my drug is watching my hung b f on cam jacking around...mmmmmmmmmm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice