Jacking off on a cocktail of narcotics.

SwadeLazer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see a lot of posts about having sex or jacking it when you're high. But i was curious if anyone had tried using the other illegal/legal stuff.
I got obssessed for a while and the only way i could jack off was if i was high. I would take about 7 extenze with the blue coating rubbed off (to make them work faster) along with about 10 MagnaX and/or horny goat weed pills. I was also take around 5 libido max pills. Along with one or two of each of the following; stamina RX, Zyrexin, rock hard weekend (since the bottles only come with 10 or so in them.) After that i would smoke shit or am2201 to get me high, by this time all the pills have kicked in. I would literally just lay there with my dick pulsating for a good half hour because it felt just as good as jacking off. My sessions would last around 4 to 5 hours.

At this time i was also taking lecithin and l-arginine and waited around for about 3 days. I would also film the end result with my webcam, but that was when i was underage :p Has anyone else tried mixing any of these things? or am i just some freak haha

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sounds dangerous as well. i lke to jo after smoking some weed, but that is about it. or after drinking a little. otherwise my drug is watching my hung b f on cam jacking around...mmmmmmmmmm