Jacking off to much

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by strok869, Sep 14, 2005.

1. strok869

strok869 New Member

[​IMG]I was wondering if you jack off to much if it changes the shape of your penis? fully erect it points to the left. I am right handed so I was wondering if you do it to much, (which I do at least 2x a day) if it would change the shape?

2. strok869

strok869 New Member

Also tell me if I belong in this group. LOL!

3. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    I've often wondered this too. Mine has a curve, and hangs slightly to one side when I'm hard. I think that possibly it's to do with masturbation and how you wear your dick in your underwear. It doesn't matter though, either in health, appearance or usability.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

The answer to your first question, bad_axe_ff, is a resounding "NO". Regardless of the number of times you masturbate a day or the techniques (holds) you use, your penis shape or hang isn't going to be affected. Shapes and hangs are formed by nature, my friend, and had you never had it hard in your fist, it would still be the same dick it is today.

The second question receives an "absolutely, you belong here". You prove that by asking your first question, showing your concern re. the shape of your penis.
    Welcome to the group and feel free to add your thoughts as well as ask questions. We are here to help and learn all we can about genitalia, bad_axe_ff.

Luke

5. B_HappyHammer1977

B_HappyHammer1977 New Member

Thats a "No" my friend - my cock has a distinct curve to it (check it out on my profile) - apparently it has something to do with the penis having two channels that fill with blood when erect, one of these in a huge majority of men, is ever so slighty bigger than the other and therefore creates a curve. Thats it put simply.

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    highly unlikely, assuming you're not getting off by wrapping it around red-hot irons or something. a degree of curvature and/or asymmetry is pretty much universal for all penises in the animal kingdom; it's an inevitable result of how they develop.

7. strok869

strok869 New Member

Thanks for all of the comments. I was just curious about it. No health concerns, but i was just wondering. So keep all of the comments cuming!!!

8. strok869

strok869 New Member

....anyone else?

9. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jerking off no sooner deforms your stuff than it puts hair on your palms. Just enjoy yourself. But you may want to alternate hands, otherwise that one burly arm you're sporting may tend to give things away. ;) :p

10. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have an upwards curve to mine, but now I'm 33 and see a slight curve to the left.
    I JO with my right hand and am wondering if this has had anything to do with this. I see pics of others with slight curves left or right and it seems that I see more to the left than to the right, is this because there are more right hander's than southpaws?

Anyone else's thoughts?....

11. B_HappyHammer1977

B_HappyHammer1977 New Member

12. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Definitely not. My curve came about before I started jerking off :+

13. strok869

strok869 New Member

see my curve came after I started doing it. It used to stick straight out. I really do think it has at least a little effect on it. I mean why else does it curve to the left? I am right handed. I don't know. it just seems like a good explanation. I tried switching hands but I dont cum as much and it take longer. Maybe I should try harder!!

14. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

If this was true, then Morgan Webb would have made my penis a 90 degree angle months ago.

15. strok869

strok869 New Member

16. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Going by your picture, your penis hardly has any curve at all, so it doesn't seem like anything to worry about. The slight curve could just simply be cos you're still developing since you're 19, quite unlikely, but it could be the case.

And, also, how could jerking off with your right hand lead to a curve to the left? I don't see any way that that could happen.

17. jonb

Gold Member

Ah, no.

18. strok869

strok869 New Member

I still think I have a curve. anyone else agree with my pic? Look at my gallery for more pics!! Also The way I hold it makes it point to the left! Look at the new pic "holdin it" and see what i am saying!

Draft saved Draft deleted