Jacking off to much

strok869

1st Like
Media
Picture008.jpg
I was wondering if you jack off to much if it changes the shape of your penis? fully erect it points to the left. I am right handed so I was wondering if you do it to much, (which I do at least 2x a day) if it would change the shape?

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've often wondered this too. Mine has a curve, and hangs slightly to one side when I'm hard. I think that possibly it's to do with masturbation and how you wear your dick in your underwear. It doesn't matter though, either in health, appearance or usability.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The answer to your first question, bad_axe_ff, is a resounding "NO". Regardless of the number of times you masturbate a day or the techniques (holds) you use, your penis shape or hang isn't going to be affected. Shapes and hangs are formed by nature, my friend, and had you never had it hard in your fist, it would still be the same dick it is today.

The second question receives an "absolutely, you belong here". You prove that by asking your first question, showing your concern re. the shape of your penis.
Welcome to the group and feel free to add your thoughts as well as ask questions. We are here to help and learn all we can about genitalia, bad_axe_ff.

Luke

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats a "No" my friend - my cock has a distinct curve to it (check it out on my profile) - apparently it has something to do with the penis having two channels that fill with blood when erect, one of these in a huge majority of men, is ever so slighty bigger than the other and therefore creates a curve. Thats it put simply.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by bad_axe_ff@Sep 14 2005, 03:54 PM
I was wondering if you jack off to much if it changes the shape of your penis?
[post=343175]Quoted post[/post]​
highly unlikely, assuming you're not getting off by wrapping it around red-hot irons or something. a degree of curvature and/or asymmetry is pretty much universal for all penises in the animal kingdom; it's an inevitable result of how they develop.

strok869

1st Like
Media
Thanks for all of the comments. I was just curious about it. No health concerns, but i was just wondering. So keep all of the comments cuming!!!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Jerking off no sooner deforms your stuff than it puts hair on your palms. Just enjoy yourself. But you may want to alternate hands, otherwise that one burly arm you're sporting may tend to give things away. ;) :p

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by bad_axe_ff@Sep 14 2005, 11:24 PM
....anyone else?
[post=343404]Quoted post[/post]​

I have an upwards curve to mine, but now I'm 33 and see a slight curve to the left.
I JO with my right hand and am wondering if this has had anything to do with this. I see pics of others with slight curves left or right and it seems that I see more to the left than to the right, is this because there are more right hander's than southpaws?

Anyone else's thoughts?....

strok869

1st Like
Media
see my curve came after I started doing it. It used to stick straight out. I really do think it has at least a little effect on it. I mean why else does it curve to the left? I am right handed. I don't know. it just seems like a good explanation. I tried switching hands but I dont cum as much and it take longer. Maybe I should try harder!!

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this was true, then Morgan Webb would have made my penis a 90 degree angle months ago.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by bad_axe_ff@Sep 15 2005, 06:07 PM
see my curve came after I started doing it. It used to stick straight out. I really do think it has at least a little effect on it. I mean why else does it curve to the left? I am right handed. I don't know. it just seems like a good explanation. I tried switching hands but I dont cum as much and it take longer. Maybe I should try harder!!
[post=343533]Quoted post[/post]​

Going by your picture, your penis hardly has any curve at all, so it doesn't seem like anything to worry about. The slight curve could just simply be cos you're still developing since you're 19, quite unlikely, but it could be the case.

And, also, how could jerking off with your right hand lead to a curve to the left? I don't see any way that that could happen.

strok869

1st Like
Media
I still think I have a curve. anyone else agree with my pic? Look at my gallery for more pics!! Also The way I hold it makes it point to the left! Look at the new pic "holdin it" and see what i am saying!