Jacking off under water

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bonerwatch, Oct 17, 2004.

1. bonerwatch

bonerwatch New Member

Albums:
    When I was a young teen, I happened to be standing in a pool in front of the warm water inflow. It hit at crotch level and before long I had a good boner going. I slipped it out of my swimsuit and held my penis up to the flow. Before long, I was cumming. It was actually the first time I'd seen myself cum and it was very hot seeing it all floating in the water. I've only seen one short video of this same thing and wonder if others have had the experience or know of other videos. Maybe it's because it was such an early sexual experience that I still find it very exciting.

2. soldierboy10a

soldierboy10a New Member

cumming in water is a great feeling. it doesnt matter if u are alone one with someone else it feels great.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Hmm interesting. You should read a topic posted here about a yr called"THE JET SET" about using a detachable shower head on your cock and see what happens.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Just keep the spooge away from the pubic hair. It turns to superglue under water.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

You'd probably get a good idea of what sperm tadpoles look like swimming along.

6. argyle

argyle New Member

Albums:
    It's great watching another bud cum under water. The cum looks like a slow motion shot.

7. GoneA

Gold Member

yes, it is a great experience. the first time i did it i was alone - i'm still alone.

8. D_FANGXERO

D_FANGXERO New Member

its fun for a bit but then the friction starts to hurt it.

9. D_Wilbur Nookiefinder

hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster... i have done this a few times, the orgasms are amazingly intense b/c there is so much tension. i don't make much noise when i cum normally, but when i do this i have to bite on a towel to keep from screaming. it is amazing. if you get the chance to try it in private, do it.

10. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I got a handjob in a pool once, and it was an odd sensation. The sight of semen slowly coming out and then hovering is pretty bizarre too.

11. GoneA

Gold Member

almost pretty gross.

12. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:
    My problem was that my goggles kept fogging up underwater so I couldn't watch the process - only the cloudy white results.

13. floridaswimmer

floridaswimmer New Member

That is all too true! I used to JO in the tub , and man, it sticks to no end! In the shower it seems to fall downward, but sometimes sticks to my hands and gets messy!

14. Alley Blue

Gold Member

The idea of guys jerking in the pool is probably the one thing that deters me the most from wanting to wade in the hot tub at my gym. It just seems all to easy for members to sit there and "yank one off".
    Its hard to tell what the hell their doing while they lie beside you with all that foam and rolling water.......

15. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

The thought of it happening in a public hot tub or pool is beyond gross. It makes me never want to step foot in any kind of public facility again.

16. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way.....when I first step foot into the gym and saw the hot tub, which was full of guys, silently sitting, with just there heads visible and frozen smirks on there faces ( like the cat that ate the canary) the first thing I thought was "ooh, quiet meditation.........gotta give that a try", but after sitting in it, with the slightly cloudy water, and lack of chlorine, I got just a lil' bit turned off.......

17. RideRocket

Gold Member

On a similar note, an ex-gf and I were housesitting for a friend who had a pool and we had sex several times in the water. It was a different feeling, but great nonetheless. In fact, we did it at least twice a day in the pool for the week we were housesitting.

And before I get flamed, I shocked the hell out of the pool with chlorine before they got home!

18. Alley Blue

Gold Member

But you're germ conscious! [​IMG] :p

19. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

A home pool is very different from a public pool, too. When two people are having sex in a backyard pool, the chance that a hundred other people will be in it that same day is quite slim. You know that the water will be properly chlorinated and filtered, but at a gym, the chance that it's not properly treated is greater (let's be real here--we all know that they don't treat the water like they are supposed to) and many more people will be in it, and if people are spooging in it, too...that just spells out a recipe for absolute nastiness!

20. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Would somebody please ask the manager why this water is so thick?

Draft saved Draft deleted