Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm in the camp that having sex at your gym in the mens locker room is disrespectful to others. Not everyone wants to see you stroke your cock in public no mater how attractive or big your cock is. It's my understanding they have gay gyms or saunas for that.

I'm not sure it's the cause of the younger set doing the towel dance or not taking showers. I tend to think it's more that showers are no longer required by most high schools so the younger set is not as comfortable being naked in front of others, which is sad but understandable.

I my question goes out to those that tend not to shower or do the towel dance...why? Just out of curiosity, I tried to do the towel dance once and failed. It just fell to the ground. How do you slip everything off and put everything on with out the towel falling off? LOL

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wish I could visit a co ed steam room. I'd drop my towel and spread my legs to show off my vagina, hopefully someone would want to "jerk me off" and make me cum while others watched. Hot.
I'll second that motion and while I'm at it, I'd give you a hand or maybe even something else if you wanted it. :wink:

hd4me2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wish I could visit a co ed steam room. I'd drop my towel and spread my legs to show off my vagina, hopefully someone would want to "jerk me off" and make me cum while others watched. Hot.
I'd jerk you off hon! I have a fantasy involving a female that I would give my right nut for a sexcapde with and sometimes that fantasy involves the steamroom of my gym.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
In general, guys get implicit consent from others in the steam room or sauna before stroking in their presence. The the exhibitionism is consensual, the point is to get off, not to alienate others. There are exceptions to this rule, generally men who don't readily take negative feedback from others.

I'm in the camp that having sex at your gym in the mens locker room is disrespectful to others. Not everyone wants to see you stroke your cock in public no mater how attractive or big your cock is. It's my understanding they have gay gyms or saunas for that.

I'm not sure it's the cause of the younger set doing the towel dance or not taking showers. I tend to think it's more that showers are no longer required by most high schools so the younger set is not as comfortable being naked in front of others, which is sad but understandable.

I my question goes out to those that tend not to shower or do the towel dance...why? Just out of curiosity, I tried to do the towel dance once and failed. It just fell to the ground. How do you slip everything off and put everything on with out the towel falling off? LOL

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
THANKS JjZ for the support. Some people are so oblivious to what the rest of the world is doing. I am all for everyone having a good time....Go for it.....but there are limits and venues. There are quite a few people who would be deeply offended at this type of activity. They pay their dues and have rights as well. GET A ROOM........GROW UP.

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
I wanted to try to suck myself in the steam room when I was at the Spa in the Bellagio but it was too crowded. I was staying there for the weekend and didn't want to get kicked out. However, I have the feeling there were a few guys there cruising so who knows.

Reactions: Mister2101

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been to many a co-ed nude sauna and steam room. Never been propositioned or seen any advances made by ladies towards me. But if you were in a sauna with me I wouldn't say no to helping you relieve some stress ;)

cadehung

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wish my gym had a sauna, huge fantasy for me.
Most of the time, in my experience, saunas and steam rooms are lousy places to have sex, 'cause they're too fucking hot and you can't stay in them for more than 1-2 minutes.

beach_bud

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Jacking & more is common in my gym, especially after about 9. Lots of the serious lifters workout then, and those dudes seem to need to toss one off after workouts. I sauna jack whenever I do a nighttime workout, always a couple of dudes in there working cock. I'll just jack, but if dudes start cocksucking I'll join the action. The trainers are pretty into it too, which is cool cause nobody's getting kicked out for sauna play.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I go to my local Korean spa once a week or so.. I've stroked cock, sucked cock, been finger banged, had my ass licked and guys jerking off all over my ass which is very hot.. Now this spa attracts a lot of guys looking for action but if we're messing around and someone comes into the sauna then we'll stop.. Of course that leaves me sitting there with a hard cock because I don't cover up.. I don't care who see's my hard cock.. It's not illegal to be hard.. Some guys walk in and walk out if they sense anyrhing is goIng on happening.. You have to be discreet unless

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go to my local Korean spa once a week or so.. I've stroked cock, sucked cock, been finger banged, had my ass licked and guys jerking off all over my ass which is very hot.. Now this spa attracts a lot of guys looking for action but if we're messing around and someone comes into the sauna then we'll stop.. Of course that leaves me sitting there with a hard cock because I don't cover up.. I don't care who see's my hard cock.. It's not illegal to be hard.. Some guys walk in and walk out if they sense anyrhing is goIng on happening.. You have to be discreet unless
I don't cover up either....I don't care who sees me hard.......I believe there are many guys hoping to see a hard cock anyway....

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In general, guys get implicit consent from others in the steam room or sauna before stroking in their presence. The the exhibitionism is consensual, the point is to get off, not to alienate others. There are exceptions to this rule, generally men who don't readily take negative feedback from others.

How does one go about getting consent from possible spectators ? Do you carry a standard printed release / consent form into the sauna / shower and have them sign ? :D