Jacking off with other dudes in the gym sauna

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You get consent when you're relaxing in the sauna and a few other guys are checking out your cock or another guys cock.. When you don't flinch, cover up or act upset then you have given consent.. If you're checking out a guy with a great cock and he doesn't flinch then that's a good sign.. You can then proceed to touch your cock a bit and see what kind of reaction you get.. If others begin to stroke first then that's better because you can get involved or not depending if you find the guy/guys attractive or hot.. It's the art of flirtation and being able to read the signs. It comes down to if you have game or not..

I lie down on my stomach and usually someone will slowly rub my leg lightly to see if I flinch.. When I don't move or stick my ass out at them then they will continue to rub my ass and finger fuck me.. Whatever happens after that, happens.. Everything is discreet.. You don't just blatantly suck someone off while regular gentleman are their to only use the facilities.. You pay attention so as not to offend anyone.. The whole thing is rather simple, really..

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You get consent when you're relaxing in the sauna and a few other guys are checking out your cock or another guys cock.. When you don't flinch, cover up or act upset then you have given consent.. If you're checking out a guy with a great cock and he doesn't flinch then that's a good sign.. You can then proceed to touch your cock a bit and see what kind of reaction you get.. If others begin to stroke first then that's better because you can get involved or not depending if you find the guy/guys attractive or hot.. It's the art of flirtation and being able to read the signs. It comes down to if you have game or not..

Nicely articulated. It's an unspoken code, but guys seem to know how it works innately. Watch the eyes; it's all in the eyes.

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
How does one go about getting consent from possible spectators ? Do you carry a standard printed release / consent form into the sauna / shower and have them sign ? :D

Implicit consent, as in exercising judgement and caution, not explicit consent as in written down and notarized.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have been in different gyms in different cities for many years and have never witnessed anything like this. Some guys have all the luck! However, I was in onegym steam room one time when we were both nude and i got the feeling the other guy which was nice looking guy wanted to do something. He started talking about sunbathing in the nude. He was nice enough in the cock deptment and looks that i would not have minded if he had wanted to suck me off i probably would have let me. I have jacked off in the steam room alone before but that's been about it. Nothing else ever happened. I have always walked to the shower and steam room naked. Gone into steam room naked. What's the point of carrying a towel into steam room. It will be soaked in two minutes.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes it happens, our gym sauna, you have to cover up, however most guys check me out when I come out of the shower! Then I walk naked to the sauna and cover up as I enter the room, once in inside guys adjust or just lay the towel over somewhat or just have sitting so you can see his exposed cock! I have had many guys give me a hand job, I was getting one on Tuesday night from this married muscle jock, when another guy came in, however after we both got out of the sauna, and got dress, I went to his parked car where he not only start to jack me again, but suck my big cock off! I have met most of my hooks up there in the sauna, and have even fucked a lot of guys that I first met in the sauna! I love fucking a married guys tight ass! Seems like a lot of married guys don't mind sucking or getting fucked!

How do you indicate your interest in someone doing something like this to you in s Steam room?

Reactions: Lpsgds_hot

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you indicate your interest in someone doing something like this to you in s Steam room?
you open your towel from around your waist.
you casually place your hand over your crotch; then casually move your penis and/or your balls around; like you are re arranging them. keep part of your hand over your crotch/penis but slowly move a couple fingers back and forth. if he starts to imitate your movements you know he's interested.

Calvinguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you open your towel from around your waist.
you casually place your hand over your crotch; then casually move your penis and/or your balls around; like you are re arranging them. keep part of your hand over your crotch/penis but slowly move a couple fingers back and forth. if he starts to imitate your movements you know he's interested.

Opening your towel to wipe your forehead is a subtle sign.
If you really want to get their attention, move next to them and reach for their penis. That's a sure sign you want to play. :D

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Share some of that history with us :)
In my case a married man always makes a point to be at the gym same time each Saturday morning. We end up in the sauna and gets a BJ from me. First three times I thought it was just a happy coincidence ...!