Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I go to Golds here in central TX. I see it all the time. Where are you?
SA. But I also have been to a number of Austin locations and never saw a sauna inside the locker room there to begin with. I only started seeing them at certain SA locations. The locker room culture here is decidedly a 'shirt, shorts and phone with headphones on' mentality. Thus my surprise.
Where are the 'good' saunas?? LOL

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was in my Gym sauna Thursday around noon time........lots of guys showering and using the facilities.....

was a very good looking tall, thin Asian guy....who was obviously looking to play.....I said hi to him in the shower....but was unable to get alone with him in the steam room.........he had a very nice cut cock that I was dying to see hard.......I was wearing a clear rubber cock ring and already semi hard....which he seemed to enjoy looking at......hopefully I will see him again......

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
SA. But I also have been to a number of Austin locations and never saw a sauna inside the locker room there to begin with. I only started seeing them at certain SA locations. The locker room culture here is decidedly a 'shirt, shorts and phone with headphones on' mentality. Thus my surprise.
Where are the 'good' saunas?? LOL

When I lived in Austin in the 1980s, Belmont Hall at UT-Austin was the play place. 9th Floor had a great steam room that was always cruisy. And the 3d floor faculty/staff gym steam was good for those of us with cards. There was a constellation of cruisy tea rooms as well, with the UGL being a stand out.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was in my gym again today. I usually don't go on Saturdays, but I had the time this morning around 1030am. Walked into wet area, where the hot whirlpool is. Was a youngish, dark skinned black guy lying on a lounge chair, half covered by his towel.......there was no one else in the pool. I was wearing a clear rubber cock ring and already semi hard......he took immediate notice of me as I put my towel down and took my time walking into the pool.

I sat opposite him where he was lying....and he immediately shifted the position of his towel, so I got a clear view of his delicious cut cock........I made no effort to conceal myself as i began getting hard, stroking my cock and rubbing my nipples.......and he did the same....just a very hot scene........as he watched me, I got out of the pool, now with a full-on hard on, walked over to a nearby chair where I had left my towel and bottle of cocoa butter baby oil gel to apply a nice thick wad to my cock and balls......he couldn't take his eyes off of me.......I got back in the pool, as we both continued stroking.........he was now hard, and a good 7"- 8" in length....just beautiful and sexy.....

We were interrupted then by an older guy, who came in to use the pool. My new friend grabbed his towel and walked over to the steam room....looking back at me as opened the door.......I followed him after a minute or two.......

We were alone in the steam room....so I said hello and sat on an upper bench.....my friend came over and sat close by...which was nice......I shared my baby oil gel, as we both began stroking our cocks again.........soon we were stroking each other's cock, as well as fondling our balls, and rubbing each other's nipples.....again, just totally hot.........both of us rock hard........his cock was a nice thickness......very dark in color, silky smooth and glistening......I was totally turned on, and told him he had a beautiful cock.....he said the same thing to me.....but once again we were interrupted when someone else entered the steam room.......

So we left the steam room and went into the shower room.....entering the last two stalls in the corner, facing each other in opposing stalls....leaving the curtains half open, we once again began stroking ourselves.....I had a good look at him now--his name is Jamal--a good looking black man, maybe in his 30's....short black hair......about 6'0 and 180lbs, athletic build......nice chest with little hair......and a beautiful round black bubble ass........just sexy........he motioned as if he wanted to join me in my stall....but i shook my head No, thinking that would be too risky..........

After maybe 10-15 minutes, I got out of the shower and mouthed to him that I was returning to the steam room. He followed me shortly......and as soon as we got into the steam room (we were alone)....our bodies just came together....sexual hunger just "boiling over"......belly to belly, and hard cock to hard cock.........grinding and thrusting with our arms around each other tightly...hands all over each other's ass.....at first he began kissing and sucking on my nipples which felt wonderful.....but we soon were mouth on mouth kissing deeply.....his full lips were so damn soft...heavenly....he tasted clean and fresh with his tongue deep in my mouth........I was quickly becoming "lost in the moment" he felt so good against me and as we continued kissing.....I began rubbing his anus as he arched his back and pushed his ass hard against my hand and fingers........and before I knew it he was moaning loudly and cumming all over my stomach, cock and thighs.....a very big load......it took every ounce of self control to keep from cumming myself at the same time........because I hadn't completely forgotten that we were in a steam room at the gym where anyone could still walk in at any moment......

We talked briefly in the shower room....and plan to meet up again......just a very hot and wonderful experience....one of the best for me in a long time........and yes....this is a true story.....

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
damn....I go to the gym about 5 days a week and I never see anything like what people are talking about. I might need to switch gyms.
Obviously every gym is different....but I think if you really pay attention.......and look for the "signs" that a man wants to play around...you will see it for yourself. It's going on, you just can't see it. My experience in almost every gym I've been to, is that there are men looking for action....just a fact of life....

Fotographer001

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Had an awesome time here at a gym steam room in Toronto. It's actually great because at the particular gym I go to, most of the action takes place at a late time, when the only guys who are in the steam room are the ones who want to see some action.
Anyway, it was great. My favourite was seeing the guy with which I was jerking off blow his load. Was fun!
What's the name of the steam room place if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: Baconator

Yeah happened to me one time at a hotel sauna in HK. It was so fucking hot. We both were adjusting our towels and we both knew what the score was so I started slowly stroking myself over my towel and letting out soft moans. He immediately joined in, so we shuffled a bit closer and were going at our own cocks. I moved my leg over his so now we had one leg crossed kinda thing and we slowly started rubbing each other’s legs and stomach. Not once did we touch each other’s cocks but fuck me I wanted to blow him so badly. After 3 or so minutes we both blew out loads all over the sauna hahaha. We laughed so loud I recon the entire hotel would have heard haha.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
damn....I go to the gym about 5 days a week and I never see anything like what people are talking about. I might need to switch gyms.
Same here. I think we just must not be looking or don't know what to look for.

Reactions: shankity

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Even at the same gym, the scene can vary greatly by time of day.

I've been exercising at my current gym five mornings a week before work for almost eight years, and never saw anything going on. Two months ago, I started swimming laps in the afternoon a few days a week. Within those two months, I've been cruised like never before: At least 10 guys showing very clear interest, including five who've sprung erections (and not tried to hide it).

I don't think I'm doing anything different, so it seems that it's just the switch in time of day that is making all the difference here.

Steve

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Even at the same gym, the scene can vary greatly by time of day.

I've been exercising at my current gym five mornings a week before work for almost eight years, and never saw anything going on. Two months ago, I started swimming laps in the afternoon a few days a week. Within those two months, I've been cruised like never before: At least 10 guys showing very clear interest, including five who've sprung erections (and not tried to hide it).

I don't think I'm doing anything different, so it seems that it's just the switch in time of day that is making all the difference here.

Steve
Very true Steve. If you go at those off times when it is a little less crowded, I think you will find more men looking for action.....

If you walk around naked yourself, including in the sauna / steam room, men looking for action will hang around and let you know they are interested.........no clearer sign than a man with a hard-on and not trying to conceal it.....

gr8tdick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Steam rooms and saunas are so great when you meet up with a dude (or dudes) who is obviously interested in showing off, jacking, or more. I was in a gym in TN and as I was getting to work out I saw a dude in the locker room who was also changing—he pulled his pants down and revealed one of the biggest flaccid cocks I have ever seen. He saw me looking and stood up straight and smiled, looked down at his cock and back at me—so, I figured, “game on.” Sure enough, in the weight room, he was constantly checking me out as I pumped up. I put on a bit of a showm being sure to flex when I knew he was looking. After about 45 minutes of this, I was so fucking horny and hit the showers. Sure enough, he wasn’t far behind. We ended up in the sauna, sitting across from each other and he took his towel off and sat on the bench—his long cock just hung down off the edge of the bench and I just stared and smiled. We literally talked about other things while enjoying just looking at each other’s assets. Finally, he just said, “I really want to fuck that ass.” I said, “I’ve never had a dick as big as yours.” He said, “You should see it when it’s hard.” Long story short, we ended up at his place and he really worked me over with his amazing cock. But, I think the hottest moments, were still in that steam room as we flirted and admired each other.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've kind of been wanting to try this for awhile but I lose my nerve whenever its about to happen. I get a lot of opportunities at my gym, every time I go there is at least one guy who makes his interest obvious. There are a few guys who basically try to get something going every time we are in the locker room at the same time, and there are even a couple who openly stroke their cocks in front of me trying to get me to join in, and they continue even when I don't join in.

Today I was in the shower and this one guy obviously got an eyeful. He had just gotten to the gym and was clearly planning on swimming but when he saw my cock and balls swinging as I walked into the steam room he dropped off his gear and followed me in. I had put my towel around my waist by that point but was sitting in a way that anyone to my right would easily be able to see under my towel to see my cock and balls hanging off the bench. He sat to my right and I could tell he kept looking at my package. He sat with his towel wrapped in a way that left everything on delay and started tugging on his cock a little every once and awhile. Eventually he just took his towel off completely. He never got fully hard, but he had a semi and kept playing with it a little more and more while looking at my cock.

The story doesn't end too well. I never got the courage to do anything and just went back to the shower. I did leave the shower curtain open a bit, though, so he could get another look, maybe that was teasing.

beach_bud

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sounds like we have worked out at many of the same gyms. I belonged to Pinnacle Fitness before I changed to 24 Hour. Yeah a lot has changed in recent years. I would say that the 24 Hour at Post and Van Ness is still very active. It is where I still work out. I get some kind of encounter a couple of times a week. I could fill up this thread with escapades that go on there.

The other gym that still gets a lot of action is the old Golds Gym on Market that is now SF Fitness. Pretty much always have sex going on in the steam room. I am not a member, but the couple of times I have been in there, it was pretty wild.
Great story about the old 24 hour on van ness. I went there a couple
times before it moved - the hot tub was all guys grabbing cocks. The new location always had guys jacking in the showers before they put the doors on - seems tame now.

Also had some good times at the Walnut Creek 24hour steam room and showers before they remodeled it - but the sauna at the WC Pinnacle Fitness was the place to be...always JO action in there, and sucking and fucking every so often.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story about the old 24 hour on van ness. I went there a couple
times before it moved - the hot tub was all guys grabbing cocks. The new location always had guys jacking in the showers before they put the doors on - seems tame now.

Also had some good times at the Walnut Creek 24hour steam room and showers before they remodeled it - but the sauna at the WC Pinnacle Fitness was the place to be...always JO action in there, and sucking and fucking every so often.
We seem to have been going to the same gyms and had the same experiences. That open shower Walnut Creek 24hour was always grabby. If you didn't get at least a hand job every time you showered, you just weren't paying attention.

24 hour on Van Ness is still very cruisy. The action has mostly moved to the steam room since they put the doors on the showers.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've kind of been wanting to try this for awhile but I lose my nerve whenever its about to happen. I get a lot of opportunities at my gym, every time I go there is at least one guy who makes his interest obvious. There are a few guys who basically try to get something going every time we are in the locker room at the same time, and there are even a couple who openly stroke their cocks in front of me trying to get me to join in, and they continue even when I don't join in.

Today I was in the shower and this one guy obviously got an eyeful. He had just gotten to the gym and was clearly planning on swimming but when he saw my cock and balls swinging as I walked into the steam room he dropped off his gear and followed me in. I had put my towel around my waist by that point but was sitting in a way that anyone to my right would easily be able to see under my towel to see my cock and balls hanging off the bench. He sat to my right and I could tell he kept looking at my package. He sat with his towel wrapped in a way that left everything on delay and started tugging on his cock a little every once and awhile. Eventually he just took his towel off completely. He never got fully hard, but he had a semi and kept playing with it a little more and more while looking at my cock.

The story doesn't end too well. I never got the courage to do anything and just went back to the shower. I did leave the shower curtain open a bit, though, so he could get another look, maybe that was teasing.
Just relax and let it happen.....you'll enjoy it immensely.....